Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I've been trying to figure out what causes this huge annoyance but no luck. For whatever reason, my chat window very often stops scrolling down as text comes into it. Then I just miss everything until I notice to scroll it down manually. After scrolling it down myself, it usually works for a little while and then gets stuck again. There are no keybind conflicts that I can see which would cause it, and I don't click anywhere inside the window during normal gameplay.

I asked in my fleet chat and I am not the only one with this problem.

Anyone know how to fix it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Well, you're not alone with that problem, this is constantly happening to me as well. Would be nice to know if this is a bug or fixable on our parts...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Got the same problem...just posted this on the UI boards

Quote:
Chat doesn't stay scrolled to the bottom.
This is driving me nuts and I know I'm not the only one who gets it, had several people tell me they have the same problem.

The chat window randomly stops scrolling to the bottom. Can't figure out what causes it, it just seems to get stuck and I have to use the arrows or the mousewheel to scroll it down to the bottom so that it will continue scrolling.

Anyone have any ideas whats going on and any idea of any kind of workaround for it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Glad to know it wasn't only me. Thought I had to click something in options to keep it scrolling. Was driving me crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:55 AM
Correction, is still driving me crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Friendly bump for a (still) unresolved problem!