Lt. Commander
# 1 Help.
01-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Ok so I pre-ordered Star Trek online several weeks ago. But i am a little confused on how to play during the head start. I believe you need a key that you get from pre-ordering the game. But where do you get it? I used a gift card to buy it through gamestop. So i had to go to the store to buy it and i could not just download it. I have already tried calling gamestop and what the guy said was that the head start was only the guarantee on the Beta access and nothing else. So I am just getting a little conflicting information. And that I can only pick up the actual game on the first ( or second) Thanks for the help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Did you play in closed or open beta??

If you had the code from gamestop when you pre-ordered then you should enter that into your account. Then your account should say "Star Trek Online preorder". If it does then you should be good to fire up the patcher and log in and play.

If you have the code but never played then you need to find somewhere to download the game from first.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 11:02 PM
I played in closed and open beta. I just don't know where to get the code to play in the head start.

All gamestop gave me was a reseat and said i could pick up the game on febuary 2nd