Lt. Commander
# 1 Well that's my lot for Day 1
01-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Got my fella to LT 6 plus 5 bars, got a squad of 8 BOs now all geared up. Still got 10k in the bank for emergencies and gear on the exchange for sale. Not a bad first day.

Had absolutely no issues apart from a few stutters at the start of login when the world and his brother were trying to get on.

Sure, the game isn't all that in its entirety and it's just a bit of mindless hack and slash, but it's fun, and that's all that matters.

I think it was a successful launch for me. Could have done without all that screaming and foot stomping about borg officers but some people just can't calmly submit a ticket and wait for a resolution.

Yeah, good day. I'll take that. LT Commander and new ship to aim for tomorrow ( well, later today ).

laters.

If anyone sees Craftin about tell him to message me. I have a portrait of Janeway for him.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Its good to see more of the 'love' threads rolling in! Hopefully, threads like these will change players minds and stop all this nay-say nonesense threads.. Im glad you enjoyed the game (I havent purchased yet, been waiting for more 'love' threads TBH :p )
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Ive been enjoying STO. Makes a nice change having the space combat and ground combat. Ive never been the guy who understands all the different +xyz stuff :p

DONT FLAME ME, IVE GOT +12 BOOTS OF ESCAPING etc

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/911308/ ( good old reno 911 )