Lt. Commander
I'm saddened by this. I honestly thought they would get their own trait (like "Logicial" for Vulcans). I had kinda of planned on stacking a "Borg Trait" plus Efficient to make them extra badass in space. They're Borg, okay. They should be extra badass in space.

So all I get is the Borg Nanites...? Its alright, but still pretty meh for $250.

I'm sorry Cryptic. Please note that this is my first and only criticism of your awesomeness. I bought Lifetime with Champions and got a gaggle of awesome stuff. I buy a lifetime with STO and all I get is a some "Borg Headgear" and a small boost to my personal shield? Sadly I must admit that I'm disappointed in you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloPhi
I'm saddened by this. I honestly thought they would get their own trait (like "Logicial" for Vulcans). I had kinda of planned on stacking a "Borg Trait" plus Efficient to make them extra badass in space. They're Borg, okay. They should be extra badass in space.

So all I get is the Borg Nanites...? Its alright, but still pretty meh for $250.

I'm sorry Cryptic. Please note that this is my first and only criticism of your awesomeness. I bought Lifetime with Champions and got a gaggle of awesome stuff. I buy a lifetime with STO and all I get is a some "Borg Headgear" and a small boost to my personal shield? Sadly I must admit that I'm disappointed in you.
All the details of the Liberated Borg were made freely available at the same time the Lifetime Subscription offer was made, on the same page in fact.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovarish22 View Post
All the details of the Liberated Borg were made freely available at the same time the Lifetime Subscription offer was made, on the same page in fact.
Bah, you are correct :p I am disappointed in myself for not realizing that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 10:37 PM
No worries

I probably should have phrased my post a bit nicer, I guess I'm just on edge from all the mean posts today, haha.

If it helps any, I'm totally jealous of both your lifetime sub and your borg =)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:

Neural Blast is kinda cool but you would have to use a trait space for that. I kinda like the borg nanites even though its a ground trait. I would have to disagree with Borg being badasses in space. As a collecitve in a cube or sphere they are. Liberated Borg would loose all of that and only have left what they could carry individually.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 10:42 PM
and efficent doesnt even work i dont get +5 to jack crap.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovarish22 View Post
No worries

I probably should have phrased my post a bit nicer, I guess I'm just on edge from all the mean posts today, haha.

If it helps any, I'm totally jealous of both your lifetime sub and your borg =)
No prob, not harsh at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
I would have to disagree with Borg being badasses in space. As a collecitve in a cube or sphere they are. Liberated Borg would loose all of that and only have left what they could carry individually.
I guess I can't argue with that logic either.

However, I just noticed that only Borg & Saurian can't have the Techie trait? You know the trait that improves maintenance, repair, & performance powers? Why can't I have a Techie Borg?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
No prob, not harsh at all.

However, I just noticed that only Borg & Saurian can't have the Techie trait? You know the trait that improves maintenance, repair, & performance powers? Why can't I have a Techie Borg?
Now that, I don't know...and it seems odd to me, too. Hmm.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Honestly, I didn't even check the 'stats'. I just like that I can pretend to be a Borg.

Also, am I going to be able to create more than one Borg character?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterZombie
Honestly, I didn't even check the 'stats'. I just like that I can pretend to be a Borg.

Also, am I going to be able to create more than one Borg character?
Yes. It is an unlocked race.