Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
New prestige rankings posted in the Officer forums.

Also, I'd like to announce Sector Commanders

Cardassian Sector Jagul HvnsSoulest

Kira Sector Commander Jagul Jasad Salar

Congratulations to both of you
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 03:42 PM
Jevonite Order: Origins story is now posted on fleet forums. Hope all enjoy the read.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 04:50 PM
I applied to view the forums first. I am looking for a Cardassian type of fleet since when the first STO was supposed to come out i joined another Cardassian guild there in preperation of the launch.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artika1 View Post
I applied to view the forums first. I am looking for a Cardassian type of fleet since when the first STO was supposed to come out i joined another Cardassian guild there in preperation of the launch.
You can either apply for membership at gamers domain (multi gaming clan which covers several other online games) http://www.gamers-domain.us/index.ph...&action=recent most of my stuff is there are well as on the fleet site.

I didn't see your application on the Fleet site so I'm guessing you went there. Or I'll accept you until Wednesday and you can check out what I have so far.

http://cardassian.guildlaunch.com/in...id=&gid=118026
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Raid Trackers are now online.

Officers can start coordinating for raids...look at the maps and begin planning, Cardassian patch will be out soon enough. We shall strike deliberately and decisively, our power will once again quake the heavens in battle and spill blood throughout the Federation.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 07:40 PM
If you like an even mix of PvP, PvE, and RP (your choice, not forced upon you).

Tired of the Federation cry babies

Would like something new and challenging

Check out the Cardassian Jevonite Order...That's right, when the patch comes out we'll be Cardassian.

If you enjoy whining, don't bother
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2010, 08:26 AM
For a different challenge be a Cardassian

To begin from poverty and build your own destiny.......BE A CARDASSIAN

The Jevonite Order has been re-established and is seeking out members who are mature and thrive on the ultimate challenges in a game.

We are PvP, PvE, and RP balanced. You participate in whichever aspects attract you. We have a family environment...afterall we are against the world.

We use Ventrillo voice server

So check out the Order and pave a new path for a proud culture.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
That's right, We are back now that the ranks of sedition have been cleaned out. Let there be no mistake, we are a strong PvP fleet with no affiliation. More information can be found at the following sites.
No affiliation ? How sad, come to talk about that point around some khanar someday ! We have some .... Hum... tailor friends around the federation and klingons stations, waiting for the good moment (cardassian release) !
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad-zack View Post
No affiliation ? How sad, come to talk about that point around some khanar someday ! We have some .... Hum... tailor friends around the federation and klingons stations, waiting for the good moment (cardassian release) !
It is good to see another proud Cardassian seeking to return to better times. I do need a new wardrobe, one with armor like the old days.