Lt. Commander
# 1 All CARDASSIAN: JEVONITE ORDER
01-29-2010, 10:30 PM
That's right, We are back now that the ranks of sedition have been cleaned out. Let there be no mistake, we are a strong PvP and RP fleet with no affiliation. More information can be found at the following sites.

http://cardassian.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=118026

http://www.gamers-domain.us/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnCDW_yeqpc
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Looking for strong leaders to form commanding staff around for the formation of the Cardassian uprising. To be a member of the original Jevonite Order you must agree to the following terms.

1. Become a member of Gamers Domain (multi gaming clan)
2. Hate Fedrats and Klingons
3. Angry about the insults made against Cardassians and Romulans

I understand that our people will not be represented at launch, you are free to fight for whomever you choose (for me it will be Klingon) until we gain admittance to the game. We also will have Star Trek based Role-playing on the forums open for all, but not required.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:45 AM
The Jevonite Order calls upon all Cardassians who seek the return of stature amongst the Alpha Quadrant to join our proud order. For to long, the Federation and Klingon Empires have tried to dictate our lives. They made agreements and although we complied with our part, they abandoned theirs. They call us deceitful and corrupt but their words are as thin as water. Their pledges are no more than feathers in the wind that hop from one breeze to the next never standing firm on their oaths.

They speak of alliances, but they mean subjugates to their Empires. They half heartedly aided us in fear that if they did not an uprising would ensue. We are not slaves and shall be free once again from the burdening yoke of the quadrant and we shall prevail once again.

So join the Order and bring pride back to the Cardassian spirit.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:49 AM
If there are times when you seek to be the adversary in a story, the Cardassians are the perfect adversary in the quadrant.

If you have the need to shade the black/white (bad/good) perceptions of those around you, The Cardassians are the best fit for you.

Three rules 1. hate Federation, 2. hate Klingons, and 3. membership of the gamer's domain (multigaming clan)..all others are fair game.

PvP if you want
PvE if you want
RP if you want

work together or alone, join RPs if you want to, but always always create the plot either as the protagonist or antagonist
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the Order Jagul Jasad Salarin,

Your presence will ensure the strength of the Cardassian cause. With you, we shall not fail.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Cardassian Jevonite Order is seeking all Cardassians to unite and return our people to our rightful place within the Quadrant.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 10:34 PM
I know our people are not popular among the masses, but the Jevonite Order seeks quality over quantity. We have strong leaders forming and we are determined to achieve our goal upon having our species opened to play.

We continue to seek serious warriors with a taste for intrigue and have no fear of being the antagonist...The Cardassians shall return in force...our enemies have been warned.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Jolan'tru Nador Ekoor How are you doing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 08:38 AM
I'm doing well my friend and you De'Rhamme??

Our people shall rise from the ashes and on the day of Doom, we shall reclaim our rightful places amongst the stars.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 09:25 AM
Yesterday I welcomed Jagul Jasad Salar (Rascals), today we welcome an experienced tactical officer Jagul HvnsSoulest to our ranks. Welcome to you both and your patriotism shall lighten the path for our people.

The storm builds and on that day our presence shall be known in a swift and devastating manner. We the Jevonite Order shall lead the way as we reclaim our rightful place within the quadrant.