Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP vs PVE
01-29-2010, 10:40 PM
I believe those people who complain about PVP EXP vs PVE exp need to try leveling up as a Klingon. You have to realize that Klingon PVE is VERY limited, the main way for them to gain exp is for them to PVP. While you do a PVE mission that take 20mins and get 300 skill points for it a Klingon in general has to Grind 40-60 ships in the Expanse, play 5 ground PVP missions or 3 Space PVP missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:56 AM
thank you for bringing this up. you make a very good point. Klingon PvE is a mindnumbingly boring grind, with little to no variations to the theme and repetition for days.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:09 AM
In the long run, it may be easy to simply give a facelift to existing Fed PvE missions and relabel them for Klingon use. I mean, in OB I figure half the missions my feddy had were stuff that a klingon would enjoy: Wipe out every living pirate in this system. Destroy everyone in this base. Etc.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losobal
In the long run, it may be easy to simply give a facelift to existing Fed PvE missions and relabel them for Klingon use. I mean, in OB I figure half the missions my feddy had were stuff that a klingon would enjoy: Wipe out every living pirate in this system. Destroy everyone in this base. Etc.
and i doubt they tried encounters yet skillpoint gain is insane in them too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losobal
Indeed. But this is still grinding.