Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Please post any reasons in depth or as vague as you want:

My main reason for thinking it should happen right after the tutorial; is because I feel like the sooner a player can dedicate towards the faction they have chosen as their main, the more likely the Klingon faction will have numbers worth a darn.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo

My main reason for thinking it should happen right after the tutorial; is because I feel like the sooner a player can dedicate towards the faction they have chosen as their main, the more likely the Klingon faction will have numbers worth a darn.
in reality the klingons should have been right from the start with thier own tutorial, until then i wouldnt mind it right out of tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:22 AM
tell a Federation player he has to play a Klingon tutorial, then 3-6 hours of Klingon content (depending on how familiar he is w/the content he must go through) before he gets to play his Fed toon.

and see how much hate mail you get then.

i got off work today at 2:30, was playing by 3, and around 8 i finally unlocked my Klingon character.
too bad by then you're familiar with flying a Fed Cruiser, cause playing a BoP is entirely different (see apples and oranges). it took me most of OB to get use to it, espescially since i was a Sci officer, and today my first trip into Khaless i kept forgetting that i had a cloak lol. but, it was a looong day at work.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:46 AM
oh, i've got one for you.

things like this little gem are fine examples of why Klingons need their own tutorial.
it's also a fine example of how much Fed players know about our faction.
at the same time, it's also a shining example of how most Federation players continue to overlook klingons completely.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89567

read the entire thread, 4 posts long. hope you enjoyed the laughs, i did
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecadet1138 View Post
oh, i've got one for you.

things like this little gem are fine examples of why Klingons need thir own tutorial.
it's also a fine example of how much Fed players know about our faction.
at the same time, it's alos a shining example of how most Federation players continue to overlook klingons completely.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89567

read the entire thread, 4 posts long. hope you enjoyed the laughs, i did
Hehe, he totally didn't read the entire thread :-)
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo

Because I see no need to play Fed when I want to play Klingon. I don't need to be spoon fed. Why even have a tutorial if you don't want to do it as Fed either?

I can understand a tutorial the first time you log in. After that it should be optional.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:34 AM
First I just think the game was release to early. There should of been all the FED vs Klingon Factions period not just one race alone. Fans or not they need to start working there butts off like right now. I just did a mission where this space station was just a bunch of boxes sitting on a asteroid not even integrated into it. You could clearly see the bottom of the boxes / space station merge together. Blizzard set the standard and it has never drop please don't let this game become like Age of Conan - Hyborian Adventures / War Hammer online. I mean all we can do is keep giving you money in the hopes that you will find some type of gaming programming skill.