Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic : good build
01-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Hey all,

Short feedback after a few hours of game ...

After the big mess at launch (no connection, web down), I tried a few hours later, and I have to admit that this build is working fine so far. I created two characters, playing the tutorial twice. I experienced very little rubberbanding and no bug at all. I realize that there are bugs somewhere, but overall the game state is quite acceptable so far.

Thanks and grats Cryptic.

PS : I'll still rant and whine in other threads, but when something is working fine, honesty dictates to say so.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 11:11 PM
I have to agree. I have had a bit of rubberbanding, and FPS problems in 1 or 2 zones, but overall, I have to admit that this is going to be a pretty decent release.

The new intro with Nimoy, which I saw for the first time today, brings a lot of much needed credibility to the game, and sets the mood quite nicely.

When I read today that they will be adding the rest of the Sol System for us to explore, I got happy.

I hope they keep up with that line of thinking.

Kudos, Cryptic. If you keep giving this game the proper love, it will probably be a winner!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Yup I've basically been playing since it went live, and I haven't felt much lag at all. I haven't crashed once, haven't disconnected haven't been anything.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 11:19 PM
Agreed with the congrats. Some stutters here and there, but otherwise working well.

Now if I could just survive against the crystalline entity...