Lt. Commander
I feel silly, i posted this in general discussion before. I'll post a link here hopefully a dev will sticky it and move it to the academy where it belongs lol.

Hope this helps!

Star Ship Weaponry Choice Guide
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Sorry but i know why this wont be stickied...

your telling people not to use points in skills they WILL NEED at lower lvls... yeh so they dont need them untill end game but who is going to trade 30 lvls of unupgraded weapnry for end game slightly high grade weapons?
Plus.... what else should people place skill points into then? since u cant lvl up without using your skill points..

I imagine they will allow respecs eventually anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNR View Post
Sorry but i know why this wont be stickied...

your telling people not to use points in skills they WILL NEED at lower lvls... yeh so they dont need them untill end game but who is going to trade 30 lvls of unupgraded weapnry for end game slightly high grade weapons?
Plus.... what else should people place skill points into then? since u cant lvl up without using your skill points..

I imagine they will allow respecs eventually anyways.
I know, its a tough situation but really they should have plenty of options of where to spend skill points besides the abilities cryptic inteds to be obsolete in the end game.

You're right though a respec would fix all of this. Good idea, wonder why cryptic hasn't through of that.

It'll get stickied, this is really good advice. Cryptic made their preference obvious.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4el
I know, its a tough situation but really they should have plenty of options of where to spend skill points besides the abilities cryptic inteds to be obsolete in the end game.

You're right though a respec would fix all of this. Good idea, wonder why cryptic hasn't through of that.

It'll get stickied, this is really good advice. Cryptic made their preference obvious.
Not sure if you genuinely believe this or not, but either way, you're making largely unfounded assumptions and giving advice based on them, which is generally something to be avoided. Especially in a brand new MMO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 02:35 AM
Don't feed the trolls.

Nothing to see here, move along.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4el

If you want it stickied, maybe you should write an actual guide instead of linking to a thread of opinion.