Lt. Commander
I have many problems with the Exchange, but one thing I currently hate the most is having to scroll whenever I'm scanning a page of items. It doesn't matter what size I make the window, the UI adjusts the number of items on the page so that there are always items offscreen that need to be scrolled to.

Solutions:

1. Preffered - fix it so that the number of items per page adjusts to only what will fit in the window

2. Alternative - set the number of items per page to a fixed number like 10, 15, or 20. At least those with higher resolutions should be able to see all items per page.

Once again, please ELIMINATE SCROLLING.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by remvad View Post
I have many problems with the Exchange, but one thing I currently hate the most is having to scroll whenever I'm scanning a page of items. It doesn't matter what size I make the window, the UI adjusts the number of items on the page so that there are always items offscreen that need to be scrolled to.

Solutions:

1. Preffered - fix it so that the number of items per page adjusts to only what will fit in the window

2. Alternative - set the number of items per page to a fixed number like 10, 15, or 20. At least those with higher resolutions should be able to see all items per page.

Once again, please ELIMINATE SCROLLING.

Thank you
/signed

I would love to see this too
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by remvad View Post
the UI adjusts the number of items on the page
For me, that's what bugs me about it. I;d like to be able to size it so a certain number of items are shown.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-26-2012, 08:18 PM
I definitely agree with this. I click next page and suddenly have to scroll up to see the beginning of said next page. It's an annoyance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
On the other hand if I;m just looking for stack of a single item, I page down to the bottom of the list, next page like mad until the end, page up, previous page like mad, and I;ve seen the whole list.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Yes, but wouldn't it be more effective (and half as many clicks) if it all fit in the window?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-28-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaern
Yes, but wouldn't it be more effective (and half as many clicks) if it all fit in the window?
Agreed and you'll note that further up in the thread I did so but I was offering a work around.