Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Technically the people who got their stuff early are not the ones breaking the rules. It's the people who gave them the codes early who did.
Even still....it just seems incredibly petty to be complaining about that considering there are other things that need fixing in the game that are faaaar more important.......?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 01:24 AM
I dont work for any game store i preordered my copy online through Eb games but i have my preorder items cause they email through the codes to me today

Maybe you should try getting in contact with your store and ask wher your codes are

ps thats eb games in australia technically we dont get STO releases till the 11th of feb a full week after you guys
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezzir View Post
Good for them. At least they get something for having to work such a crappy job.
Or withholding the beta keys from people who pre-ordered, so that they can resell them on ebay or use the keys themselves...

The Gamestop we ordered from, claimed to never have gotten the keys. We had to call around to find one of the other Gamestops, with employees that didn't keep all the keys for themselves. The next adventure will see if the CE that we prepaid, will ever "show up", either.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
joined trills
Are you sure it's *Joined Trill* and not just 'regular' Trill you're seeing? "Trill" is one of the options for premade alien races currently in the game and is different than Joined Trill.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
Even still....it just seems incredibly petty to be complaining about that considering there are other things that need fixing in the game that are faaaar more important.......?
I am not complaining, I don't care if some kid who makes minimum wage gets his Connie a few days early. The other guy is the one complaining.
As to your other things that need fixing in the game that are faaaar more important" statement. that's silly too. Companies do this thing called multitasking. Fixing one problem (although I don't think the subject of this thread is a problem) in one area does not affect the companies ability to fix a different problem in a different area.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 01:37 AM
Quote:
I am not complaining, I don't care if some kid who makes minimum wage gets his Connie a few days early. The other guy is the one complaining.
As to your other things that need fixing in the game that are faaaar more important" statement. that's silly too. Companies do this thing called multitasking. Fixing one problem (although I don't think the subject of this thread is a problem) in one area does not affect the companies ability to fix a different problem in a different area.
No I know man.....I wasn't saying you were complaining.....I was just replying to you in particular is all

Oh and the other things that need fixing isn't silly there is a mass of players concerned about the skill tree issue....so erm yeah....there ya go
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezzir View Post
Good for them. At least they get something for having to work such a crappy job.
Perks of the job. Complain all you like, all jobs have them.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
No I know man.....I wasn't saying you were complaining.....I was just replying to you in particular is all

Oh and the other things that need fixing isn't silly there is a mass of players concerned about the skill tree issue....so erm yeah....there ya go
The skill tree thing is completely irrelevant to the so called "problem" of having people get their preorder stuff early. The departments of Cryptic which would handle each situation would be completely different.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZenith View Post
Perks of the job. Complain all you like, all jobs have them.
Waiters get free food, Bartenders get in clubs without cover, Bouncers get laid, Cops get free coffee and half price meals etc.......
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
The skill tree thing is completely irrelevant to the so called "problem" of having people get their preorder stuff early. The departments of Cryptic which would handle each situation would be completely different.
Hence my point of there being more important things to be concerned over...........?