Lt. Commander
LOL to all the guys who thought this was a serious post.
i made errors and other stuff here wrong on purpose but i am thankful for the fact that some of u made fun of it like e.g
the captain picard head lol ^_^ see u guys on STO asap and thanks for the laughs, the one that took me seriously besides the first few people, stop being so serious it a game just make fun and HAVE fun it not a serious thing ^_^
Well it is to the people who are employed to STO that i understand, but the others chill out :p :p :p :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:58 AM
lol when beta ends everything starts over. thats why its called beta. you're not still using beta track vcr are you? lol omg rofl
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:58 AM
They Did most Bug finding in closed beta being in open was just a Privelage to us that got to do it and as for playing at this point do what the rest of us did and buy that game that would be good advice i could give ya
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Well I personally wished we could have reached and kept a certain rank for beta testing but what the heck we got into headstart. As for being a beta tester its a perk in itself because obviously you play the game before anyone else can. To be honest noone forces you to beta test and i am sure its detailed in the EULA.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
I am sorry but WTF are you on about?
Did you expect to be able to play the game for free forever?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Can't agree at all. If you wanted to play all you had to do was pre-order the game. I mean, if you want to play so much chances are you were going to buy the game anyway. So why not just pre-order and play?

Edit: Misunderstood OP. @OP: No. If you want to play you need to pay. I beta tested too and guess what? I'm paying to play and I'm not mad about it at all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 01:02 AM
So you found some bugs, and you feel insulted that they are not going to let you play the game free forever because of it?

That's like the cable guy complaining that he can't move in with you in return for fixing your tv when it is on the fritz every now and then. Even though that was never part of the deal when he came to fix your cable, he felt insulted and that you were rude for not offering it to him.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 01:03 AM
spot the non gamer trekie, betas never ever ever ever let you keep chars after, thats one of the reasons its called beta
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Pay for the retail game like everybody else. I'm not aware of any MMO that gave free subs to people who beta tested.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Wah I got to Captain.....Wah.....I have to start over......Wah......Wah......erm......Wah?