Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
If any beta players feel the same way i do please post, i feel a little angry because us beta testers were on here finding there problems, and when we no longer needed they cut us out of the game,i ain't asking for every single add-on or even for much just that we can still play, just the basics , like we did in beta, and sure allow the head-starters have there time without us for now, but i played this game i got to LC rank and 3 star ships and i can't even play and rank up, if we didn't play the game they would of taken a lot more time and money trying to find out the problems we found, so what do we get out if it. i understand they need people to buy it to gain profit but most beta testers get to keep the account active and play as nothing happened, all i am asking for is the same. don't give us anything more or less than what we had, plus more players means when patches etc happen more likely there are going to be bugs, more people easier to detect these bugs when they come up and the quicker your teams can respond. so really if u think about it we basically find errors, glitches and exploits for the chance just to play normally like before, i mean people who buy the game get so much more then us, and we found your glitches just to be told pay or don't play again i feel that this is rude and insulting.
Everyone's items, characters, ships etc were wiped after the Open Beta period ended on Jan 26 and nobody was exempted from that process. That was told to every OB tester from the start.

Regarding the bugs, I'm sure many of the bugs have been addressed or are still being fixed and will be patched before the game releases to everyone on Feb 2, 2010 and Feb 5, 2010 in Europe.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 01:13 AM
OP, in Closed Beta I had everything wiped twice. Open Beta was my 3rd wipe. It is the way it works.

Since all testers signed an agreement we should abide by the terms, just like Cryptic did.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Prehaps we should be considering this headstart as a secondary Beta period - one where our items will not be wiped at the end of it. Get out there, do stuff, find the problems and report them so that they can be fixed, and the game be smooth as anything once it finally gets released to retail.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Quote:
If any beta players feel the same way i do please post, i feel a little angry because us beta testers were on here finding there problems, and when we no longer needed they cut us out of the game,i ain't asking for every single add-on or even for much just that we can still play, just the basics , like we did in beta, and sure allow the head-starters have there time without us for now, but i played this game i got to LC rank and 3 star ships and i can't even play and rank up, if we didn't play the game they would of taken a lot more time and money trying to find out the problems we found, so what do we get out if it. i understand they need people to buy it to gain profit but most beta testers get to keep the account active and play as nothing happened, all i am asking for is the same. don't give us anything more or less than what we had, plus more players means when patches etc happen more likely there are going to be bugs, more people easier to detect these bugs when they come up and the quicker your teams can respond. so really if u think about it we basically find errors, glitches and exploits for the chance just to play normally like before, i mean people who buy the game get so much more then us, and we found your glitches just to be told pay or don't play again i feel that this is rude and insulting.
Why do you feel they owe you anything? Beta is voluntary, and the reward is being able to play the game early, and help the developers make it better.

Are you saying you should play the game for free? Get real, also learn how to use sentences and paragraphs.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 01:19 AM
You need to grow up, go out and experience real life a little.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
You need to grow up, go out and experience real life a little.
Says the man playing with his internet spaceshippies :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Quote:
WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXTWALL OF TEXT.
not the best way to post. paragraphs please.

also beta was you're reward, but cryptic is a company, and as a company they have to make money. to make money people have to buy the game, and for people to buy the game it must cost something. Life isn't free, sorry to burst you're bubble.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Clearly a 15 year old with no money to pay to play...... Get real kid... Why should we all pay and you play for free...
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 01:28 AM
i am saying in most beta test i have been in the kept all account info and transferred it over and gave us beta's a "trial" period of a week - month to keep going and able to see the final outcome of the game they helped created - i ain't asking for a free pass just a chance to keep want i have done and to see how the game turned out
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 01:30 AM
just........................lol

Wonder where this guy was when we all got this news.