Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
01-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
i am saying in most beta test i have been in the kept all account info and transferred it over and gave us beta's a "trial" period of a week - month to keep going and able to see the final outcome of the game they helped created - i ain't asking for a free pass just a chance to keep want i have done and to see how the game turned out
Considering that the Open Beta is over & our characters have been wiped, what you're asking for cannot happen due to the current situation.

If you purchased the game from a retailer you get 30days playtime included, that would give you enough time to check out the game before having to start paying for it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
01-30-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm glad the characters were wiped. I prefer to start again, with the quests I couldn't do before because of bugs, now working as designed. I'm seeing a lot of stuff that I missed during OB, things are generally running much more smoothly than they were, and overall it's a much more enjoyable experience. Not to mention the fact, that it would be damned silly to have thousands of Admirals running around before official release!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
01-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
i am saying in most beta test i have been in the kept all account info and transferred it over and gave us beta's a "trial" period of a week - month to keep going and able to see the final outcome of the game they helped created - i ain't asking for a free pass just a chance to keep want i have done and to see how the game turned out
Name them please.... I have beta tested quite a few MMOs over the 10 years and not 1 has done what you stated above..not a 1.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
01-30-2010, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
most beta testers get to keep the account active and play as nothing happened,
I'd like to participate in the betas you seem to have, because *NONE* of the betas I've been in (about 12 so far) have let me 'just keep on playing' without paying.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
01-30-2010, 02:05 AM
One word.

Paragraphs.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
01-30-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZenith View Post
I'm glad the characters were wiped. I prefer to start again, with the quests I couldn't do before because of bugs, now working as designed. I'm seeing a lot of stuff that I missed during OB, things are generally running much more smoothly than they were, and overall it's a much more enjoyable experience. Not to mention the fact, that it would be damned silly to have thousands of Admirals running around before official release!
fine then why not just a week to see it without glitches errors and the server shutting down all the time, to me if this is how it going to be, with glitches server going down every day and missions that can't be done. then i ain't pay, and they want nearly 200 a yr, sure i could save up but i think when u buy a game u want the game not a bill, that is how WOW etc sucks balls because you in the end of it all have paid over $1000 before u give up and think why the **** did i waste my money on this, heck i will admit it will survive and do well but what happened to internet games when u pay for the game u keep it like counterstrike - DOD where u get a game, think of all the money you waste, oh and the "life time membership of +300 aus is crap as well, sure it cheaper but who is going to fork out 300 for a game -_- maybe a like Css a small monthly bill to keep the server up sure but they have to realise not everyone is rich and can just pay out for all this and that is how people make money is monthly or weekly payments, because most people have LIFE to live and struggle with. peace out have fun i ain't coming back because this is bull **** and it was fun playing when it didn't crash
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
01-30-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
fine then why not just a week to see it without glitches errors and the server shutting down all the time, to me if this is how it going to be, with glitches server going down every day and missions that can't be done. then i ain't pay, and they want nearly 200 a yr, sure i could save up but i think when u buy a game u want the game not a bill, that is how WOW etc sucks balls because you in the end of it all have paid over $1000 before u give up and think why the **** did i waste my money on this, heck i will admit it will survive and do well but what happened to internet games when u pay for the game u keep it like counterstrike - DOD where u get a game, think of all the money you waste, oh and the "life time membership of +300 aus is crap as well, sure it cheaper but who is going to fork out 300 for a game -_- maybe a like Css a small monthly bill to keep the server up sure but they have to realise not everyone is rich and can just pay out for all this and that is how people make money is monthly or weekly payments, because most people have LIFE to live and struggle with. peace out have fun i ain't coming back because this is bull **** and it was fun playing when it didn't crash
Paragraphs and Capitals would be nice....

Why get a week to play and see if there are still errors? Was that not the point of the free month of BETA!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
01-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
i am saying in most beta test i have been in the kept all account info and transferred it over and gave us beta's a "trial" period of a week - month to keep going and able to see the final outcome of the game they helped created - i ain't asking for a free pass just a chance to keep want i have done and to see how the game turned out
I've beta tested almost every MMO ever made since Meridian 59's beta, and not one has done anything close to what you've said. Some MMOs have trials for everyone, but that's rare, and has never been exclusive to beta. Also no MMO ever keeps beta characters when they launch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
01-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
counterstrike
What little credibility as a gamer, if any, that you had just flew out the window with that word.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
01-30-2010, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinago View Post
fine then why not just a week to see it without glitches errors and the server shutting down all the time, to me if this is how it going to be, with glitches server going down every day and missions that can't be done. then i ain't pay, and they want nearly 200 a yr, sure i could save up but i think when u buy a game u want the game not a bill, that is how WOW etc sucks balls because you in the end of it all have paid over $1000 before u give up and think why the **** did i waste my money on this, heck i will admit it will survive and do well but what happened to internet games when u pay for the game u keep it like counterstrike - DOD where u get a game, think of all the money you waste, oh and the "life time membership of +300 aus is crap as well, sure it cheaper but who is going to fork out 300 for a game -_- maybe a like Css a small monthly bill to keep the server up sure but they have to realise not everyone is rich and can just pay out for all this and that is how people make money is monthly or weekly payments, because most people have LIFE to live and struggle with. peace out have fun i ain't coming back because this is bull **** and it was fun playing when it didn't crash
Paragraphs are you friends.. Now, you claim you have beta tested other MMOs, but that statement above makes it sound like this your first MMO launch.

You also say you beta tested THIS game, but again it sounds like you didn't. You being an avid MMO player and complaining about monthly fees???? Your just not making any sense.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42 AM.