Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,215
# 21
10-30-2013, 06:25 AM
Have to admit, have missed this in the past for various reasons - looking forward to giving it a try.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17
# 22
10-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hearts and Minds returns this week for one day only. Read more to learn about this special mini-mission.


Click here to read more.
How will this be possible for Federation aligned Romulans? As I have YET to get a single mission from Franklin Drake, despite my Rom-Fed being level 50.

in fact... I haven't been able to do ANY of the Eta Eridani Fed dailies with my Rom-Fed.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,089
# 23
10-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haarvald View Post
How will this be possible for Federation aligned Romulans? As I have YET to get a single mission from Franklin Drake, despite my Rom-Fed being level 50.

in fact... I haven't been able to do ANY of the Eta Eridani Fed dailies with my Rom-Fed.
That's a problem. I can do all of them with my Fed-Rom. I'm also looking forward to getting my second clone with her.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17
# 24
10-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
That's a problem. I can do all of them with my Fed-Rom. I'm also looking forward to getting my second clone with her.
was there a secret password you had to use to get access to him... or did you have to find him somewhere... as I have no password.. nor have I a location to find him at.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 137
# 25
10-30-2013, 08:00 AM
>>one day only
>>6pm PDT tomorrow, Wednesday, October 30, until around 6am PDT this Friday, November 1.

Uhh...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,026
# 26
10-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haarvald View Post

in fact... I haven't been able to do ANY of the Eta Eridani Fed dailies with my Rom-Fed.
*off topic advice*
... finish "neutral zone diplomacy" from ur missions tab ...

on topic:
i think for klink there's someone similar to drake. also u may can access the "event"-mission over the event-entry in missions tab i guess (not sure though).

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 10-30-2013 at 08:13 AM.
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17
# 27
10-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wast33 View Post
*off topic advice*
... finish "neutral zone diplomacy" from ur missions tab ...

on topic:
i think for klink there's someone similar to drake. also u may can access the "event"-mission over the event-entry in missions tab i guess (not sure though).
it appears I have done 'neutral zone diplomacy... still no chat with the elusive Mr Drake
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
# 28
10-30-2013, 09:49 AM
And so my army of Dr. Sibak clones grows......
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,268
# 29
10-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonetruetom View Post
>>one day only
>>6pm PDT tomorrow, Wednesday, October 30, until around 6am PDT this Friday, November 1.

Uhh...
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who are good at math, and those who aren't.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 415
# 30
10-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Odd, Franklin is still quiet...
Branflakes did you to put the Hearts and Minds mission on today's patch
Where you so excited with FE that you forgot.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 AM.