Career Officer
# 41
10-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm working on a BranFlakes app. It overrides any notifications settings your phone has, and pushes STO alerts on full volume wherever you are, even if your phone is silenced*. It also automatically sets your alarm clock so you wake up Thursday mornings at 6:58AM to watch me announce that maintenance has started.

*Not responsible for you getting kicked out of weddings, movies, etc.

BranFlakes-3000! Coming Fall 2410!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
<Insert ARC joke here>
Captain
# 42
10-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Yay? .
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 43
10-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm working on a BranFlakes app. It overrides any notifications settings your phone has, and pushes STO alerts on full volume wherever you are, even if your phone is silenced*. It also automatically sets your alarm clock so you wake up Thursday mornings at 6:58AM to watch me announce that maintenance has started.

*Not responsible for you getting kicked out of weddings, movies, etc.

BranFlakes-3000! Coming Fall 2410!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
*pre-orders*

tee hee!
Captain
# 44
10-30-2013, 10:13 PM
I can't start the mission because, as previously reported here, the Donatu System is missing its interact dialog for me.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-31-2013, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post
You need to be more specific and inform us better. How are we supposed to know if we don't check one of those places?
That's your loss if you don't check the news and miss out lol

You snooze you lose
Republic Veteran
# 46
10-31-2013, 05:16 PM
Now if only the mission would work properly. At the very start, when you have to match up the symbols, I match them but...nothing happens. I even exited and tried it again. Still nothing.
# 47
10-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
Now if only the mission would work properly. At the very start, when you have to match up the symbols, I match them but...nothing happens. I even exited and tried it again. Still nothing.
The mission works, you just have to match them up in a specific order. I believe it's green, blue, white. Even if you match them up, if it isn't in that order, it won't work. You have to match them in order.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Closed Thread