If you are reading this, we would like to take the time to thank you for your interest in becoming part of Heresy within Star Trek Online.
Heresy are a semi-hardcore fleet that is primarily focused on working through episodic content and aim to be a major force within PvP, while maintaining the close friendship and atmosphere of a tight-knit elite team that we work hard to achieve. At the moment, the fleets's main objective is to gather interest and members in the fleet so that we can grow and begin to form a new community of players within STO while working towards a core base of skilled and experienced players for Heresy's progression.
Heresy are a well established community within games like Warhammer Online, **** and EVE Online as well as many other genres of game such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. So if you are coming from WoW, WAR or similar MMO's, Heresy is the place for you!
We have 80+ players across multiple games.
As you are reading this thread you are contemplating an application to join our ranks. I ask you to read the Current Recruitment Status section below to determine whether there are openings for your current class before applying to the fleet or contacting an officer of the fleet regarding recruitment.
However, in exceptional circumstances, we may consider applications for closed classes should you feel your application should be considered due to exceptional reasons.
Before applying to Heresy we ask that you consider:
1. That you are prepared to dedicate time to progressing to the Rank of Admiral and progressing with the fleet. An inactive member-base is not our goal and as such if you are not prepared to spend time under the Heresy fleet you will be better off elsewhere.
2. That you are able to take a joke and are not easily offended.
3. That you have the ability to give, and take, constuctive criticism.
4. That you have a willingness to work hard to achieve short and long term goals.
5. That you are able to access the voice chat server to ensure smooth communication during any PvP, fleet operations, episodic content or other fleet events should your focus with the fleet be for later progression. Do note that this is not a requirement for casual progression nor is it a requirement to have a mic.
6. That you are able to provide full concentration during future fleet events and act with maturity, integrity and are capable of supporting your fellow fleet-mates.
7. That you will accept and follow the Fleet Rules and any implemented Policies.
After considering these points and you still feel Heresy is for you, we invite you to get in touch.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you with us soon!
The Leadership Team
================================================== CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Minimum Rank of Lieutenant required
Below you will find the specialized classes and the level of need we have for them below.
Interested in joining? Then I invite you to contact us via our Fleet site over at http://hwww.heresyfleet.com or speak to any one of our members in game.