Captain
# 11
10-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewtolomus View Post
You mean they drop after a doff mission is completed? Or when one receives the thing that goes into your inventory after completing a mission.
Sorry, still learning the lingo for this game.
Actually I meant these:
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=926711

But it looks like the current one doesn't drop the fleet modules only the previous one did. They might add it back or include it with the next one.
Commander
# 12
10-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
Actually I meant these:
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=926711

But it looks like the current one doesn't drop the fleet modules only the previous one did. They might add it back or include it with the next one.
Ah, thanks.
Either way, it looks like it will be a long while before I see a fleet module.
Commander
# 13
10-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stf65 View Post
500 zen is about 70,000 dilithium. You can earn 70,000 dilithium in as little as 9 days on a single character.
True enough, but that only gets you a single module. By the fourth time through, this poor cat might need trauma counseling from all that grind. (I'd put a smiley here but that would imply that I'm joking)

Gen
Career Officer
# 14
10-31-2013, 10:12 AM
You can vary your grind so you don't get bored and just keep selling things on the exchange to get the EC. Many things just get tossed into my replicator as not worth my time to sell it but check bc you might just have items that are worth Millions of EC sitting in your inventory or bank.
Empire Veteran
# 15
10-31-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalgo View Post
You can vary your grind so you don't get bored and just keep selling things on the exchange to get the EC. Many things just get tossed into my replicator as not worth my time to sell it but check bc you might just have items that are worth Millions of EC sitting in your inventory or bank.
This.

I'm surprised on a regular basis by how much some things sell for on the exchange. Some lower tier stuff goes for hundreds of thousands of EC.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!