Lieutenant
Can we please get a 500 mark turn in. It, more than any other mark, collects very fast! I easily have 500-1000 at any time. And turning them in 50 at a time is incredibly tedious. A 250 and a 1000 or just a 500 and 1000 would be great too! It would probably help alot of people not spend 10 minutes turning in rep points for dilithium!

Also, put in a little seperate + button on the main screen next to all contribute buttons for rep and faction etc that automatically fill it to the max without bringing up any extra windows or require the pushing of any ok buttons or any other additional clicks or presses! 8) Streamlining the system like that would be the biggest step to solving the problems people have with it and make people enjoy the game more! In fact with the plus button only an additoinal 500 mark would be needed. Especialy if it's a 15 second turn in! Quick easy solutions!

Last edited by aftulus; 10-30-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I need something like this too or even a 1000 OM turn in project.

I've over 45,000 OMs and counting. I'll be spending days trying to convert those 50 at a time!
Can you imagine running that project 900 times?!
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Rihannsu
# 3
10-31-2013, 01:01 AM
800 would be ideal. Corresponding to the full refining cap. There's no point in having a 1000 mark turn-in since you can't refine that much anyway.
Captain
# 4
10-31-2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
800 would be ideal. Corresponding to the full refining cap. There's no point in having a 1000 mark turn-in since you can't refine that much anyway.
Actually there is a benefit to the higher mark turn-in since the game autorefines up to a week of Dil when you log in if you haven't used the refine button manually in 24 hours. So you could run a bunch of elite missions, get a bajillion marks, turn them all in en-masse, and not log into that character for 4 or 5 days but still have maxed dil refining in that time.

Also to take advantage of the veteran dil refining doff mission.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
10-31-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
Actually there is a benefit to the higher mark turn-in since the game autorefines up to a week of Dil when you log in if you haven't used the refine button manually in 24 hours. So you could run a bunch of elite missions, get a bajillion marks, turn them all in en-masse, and not log into that character for 4 or 5 days but still have maxed dil refining in that time.

Also to take advantage of the veteran dil refining doff mission.
thats gold/LTS only

but yeah i for one would love to be able to turn in more than 50 at a time.....50 marks for 500 dilth...id rather turn in 500 for 5k dilth

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p

Last edited by cynder2012; 10-31-2013 at 10:03 PM.