Lt. Commander
# 1 Ok ive had enough
01-29-2010, 06:42 PM
This is pathetic, about an hour ago I was able to play for about 15mins, then i changed areas, and it disconected. Now I can't even get to the char screen. It seems to me that nothing is being done about this like cryptic is thinking *OOOO some people are able to play thats good enough* well guess what....it's not. Cryptic can you fix the game please at least make it so were able to LOG IN and STAY loged in. It's like cryptic has dissapeard and they won't even update us on whats happening. This shows me that in a month or two if you actually get this whole thing fixed, that if a big bug comes up your not gonna do anything about it. I'm begining to think this was a big waste of my money. At least say something like "were looking into it and hopefully it's fixed tomorrow" kinda thing before I bash my computer and regret it afterwerds lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric9248 View Post
. Now I can't even get to the char screen. It seems to me that nothing is being done about this like cryptic is thinking *OOOO some people are able to play thats good enough* well guess what....it's not.
Off the top of my head, my first guess would be that cryptic is working on it and you are wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 06:45 PM
can i has yer stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublespeak
Off the top of my head, my first guess would be that cryptic is working on it and you are wrong.
That'd be a stretch, considering how they handle Champions.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Cryptic Wtf
01-29-2010, 07:13 PM
U Turned A Positve Beta Into A Angry Mobb, Buy More Servers So If This Game Goes Under Its Cause Of The Game And Not Because We Are Sick Of Trying To Connect,wtf
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsa1581 View Post
U Turned A Positve Beta Into A Angry Mobb, Buy More Servers So If This Game Goes Under Its Cause Of The Game And Not Because We Are Sick Of Trying To Connect,wtf
What's with capitalizing each word? Did you do it for any particular reason?

Just curious, because it makes you look like you're uneducated.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguinelust
can i has yer stuff?
I loled to that, please dont remind me of EVE online

*EDIT*
Okay it let me play for a half hour then randomly while doing a misison I lost connection and once again im getting the *login time delayed* thing *sigh*
This is like gambling, every time I go to log in i pull the lever and hope I hit the jackpot.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 08:02 PM
It's the first day after Beta ended. It's not going to be perfect with a huge influx of people who DIDN'T play beta.

Relax.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Why should people relax?

How would you feel if you paid for a car and were told you couldn't use it right away? That they were working on it and eventually you'd be able to use it?

I laid out a lot of money. I want to use my product. It is that simple.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 08:09 PM
This reminds me of another great MMO that had all types of connection problems.....oh wait....NO IT DOESN'T. I've never wanted so badly to donkey-punch someone as I do after spending the last 2 hours of my life trying to connect. I did the Beta and like what I saw, except for the crap connection and server drops. I figured "Hey...it's Beta. It'll be saucetastic come the 29th." Oh really Duncan? Is that what you thought? Well there buddy O' mine.....HERE'S A BIG CAN OF STFU and SUCK IT, Love Cryptic.

Oh, and for all the twerps out there that will look at my *****y little rant and "notify" me "hey dude....maybe you should turn off your firewall er somethin" or better yet "Why don't you go back to playin WoW, loser!" here's a little tip:

I don't play World of Wickedly Incompetent Gamers and I get paid more in 1 hour working for a Pharmaceutical company's IT department then many of you make in a week.....so yea....I know how to make a system work. This isn't a diss on the people that don't make a crapload of money. I just wanted to put it in a way that the softies out there would understand. "What's a Softie?" you ask? Well, a softie is a person who sits his or her chunky butt in their computer chair drooling over the keyboard dreaming of MMO lovin all day and night long whilst sipping on the seventeenth coke in 2 hours.

I wanted to play this game because I like real MMO's and Star Trek........at least there's still hope out there, and it's called Bioware.