Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZenith View Post
The whole Xindi storyline was rubbish, it was simply an attempt to keep people watching, and it didn't do Enterprise any favours. Personally, I thought the series was a lot better when they were exploring new planets, and boldly going where no Beagle had gone before.
Wrong, that was one of the best seasons in the whole Star Trek era. Just because you did not like it, does not make it right.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Now those were some damned good episodes, made the series to be honest.
The Tholian looked so amazing and the scene from First Contact mirror universe style literally made me laugh till I hurt.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windhunter View Post
Okay so I Youtubed this mirror opening you refered to.. the music still made me grit my teeth but the rest was rather amusing for sure.
I love the part where the ship flies over the moon colony and then nukes it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
Wrong, that was one of the best seasons in the whole Star Trek era. Just because you did not like it, does not make it right.
Indeed, but the falling ratings obviously do.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 03:30 AM
Well the xindi were tied to a lot of time travel issues... to my knowledge the future Archer saw may very well have changed already... so its pointless to ask for something that was prevented a long time ago. (besides that fed ship there were on was super UGLY I hope Archer changed us from that doom).
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 03:30 AM
Ok, to those who think Enterprise was the best series ever, good on you for enjoying it. However if you watched more Star Trek you'd get the idea of "timelines being altered", aka causality.

The future where the sphere builders had the expanse take over most of the alpha quadrant will never happen, as the sphere builders were defeated and the spheres destroyed.

Now perhaps something involving the Guardian of Forever could be involved and show that alterate timeline, you never know.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Indeed, but the falling ratings obviously do.
yeah it was to little to late but I love Coto for trying. He should have been in charge from day one.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
need Xindi, all of them Well, except the aquathings of course. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpants View Post
need Xindi, all of them Well, except the aquathings of course. ^^
The Arboreals and Primates are doable. The Aquatics, Insects and Lizards are not
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
The Arboreals and Primates are doable. The Aquatics, Insects and Lizards are not
Wow, you just put an idea in my head. I'd love to have an Aquatic, but it's pretty improbable...

Wheeling up and down across the open plains in a giant fish tank that is in no way nicked off a certain David Lynch film based on a certain book.