Lt. Commander
# 1 Disconnected
01-30-2010, 04:02 AM
anyone else keep geting disconnected in 2 hours of being on online and trying to play the game i spent 1 hr and 30 mins either trying to log in or after login in playing for 5 mins and then being disconnected!

This is really starting to annoy me I am getting to the point where I am going to aske for my money back for my annual subsciption and cancel the game order with amazon!

It's not in Beta anymore these problems should be sorted by now if this happens after 2nd of feb this game is doomed!

which would be a great shame because the beta play was brilliant!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Isnt it sheduled maintanance atm ? :-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Servers are down guess you missed all the Dev spam telling everyone to come back in about 2 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Over reaction much? Connection problems are to be expected on launch day, deal with it.

Edit: And yes, the servers are down at the moment. If you'd been on a few hours earlier, you would have been playing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDRSAVEK View Post
anyone else keep geting disconnected in 2 hours of being on online and trying to play the game i spent 1 hr and 30 mins either trying to log in or after login in playing for 5 mins and then being disconnected!

This is really starting to annoy me I am getting to the point where I am going to aske for my money back for my annual subsciption and cancel the game order with amazon!

It's not in Beta anymore these problems should be sorted by now if this happens after 2nd of feb this game is doomed!

Not something I've seen, and possibly not anything to do with the Game. I has an ISP once that reset you IP address every 2 hours or so to prevent filesharing and stuff... might be nothing to do with Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
I have been having these problems since 7am GMT which was well before the scheduled maintenence
Lt. Commander
# 7
Why do people like you keep predicting doom, its really annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDRSAVEK View Post

LOL - did you just ignore the maintenance message on the loading page???

You really think this game is doomed if this happens after launch?? It happened alot with WoW...seems they are doing fine...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 04:05 AM
i was playing fine last night, also played for about an hour this morning with no issues
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdo_cassius View Post
Why do people like you keep predicting doom, its really annoying.
Because the world revolves around them, and thus if they have a problem, it's doomsday.