Lt. Commander
The PVP queues need some work. But mainly my problem is after the battle is over, you wait far too long to be able to leave. This should be instant, if there is loot to get, tell us right at the end and give us the option to leave right then. What if we don't want the loot and want to just leave and play again? What if we didn't win and don't have loot, why can't we just LEAVE and continue playing instead of staring at the screen for 30 seconds?

Please fix this, tomorrow would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:44 AM
One more thing, 40 kills for a ground battle is slightly too much. I'm thinking 30 is the perfect ammount, at least for the smaller ground battles. Was doing a 5vs5 earlier and it takes just a tad too long, bravo on listening to us and increasing the kill count though, but you over did it just a tad.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by There-Are-4-Lights
One more thing, 40 kills for a ground battle is slightly too much. I'm thinking 30 is the perfect ammount, at least for the smaller ground battles. Was doing a 5vs5 earlier and it takes just a tad too long, bravo on listening to us and increasing the kill count though, but you over did it just a tad.
Compared to the Exploration Missions, the other Option to earn Merits, you still have a big edge when it comes to time. I am pretty sure 40 Kills are much faster than to find 3 explorable Sytems which are not one of the crappy Aid Planet missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestrade
Compared to the Exploration Missions, the other Option to earn Merits, you still have a big edge when it comes to time. I am pretty sure 40 Kills are much faster than to find 3 explorable Sytems which are not one of the crappy Aid Planet missions.
Really, that's another issue all together, those missions need to reward a little bit more for the time you spend on them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:25 AM
I tried another Groundmap this morning when I hit lvl 6, it was still at 40 kills and that's all I need to know to stop playing those. Waste of time really.
Cut that number down to 20 and I might try it again. After all there is nothing to prevent people from playing 2 maps if they want more, but enduring this long drawn out zergfest after a long drawn out Q for a very mediocre reward just doesn't fly my kite.