Lt. Commander
# 1 So, this looks interesting
12-18-2013, 07:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6OGUMen.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xB9veyZ.jpg

Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser.

Console - Universal - Ward Repair Ship

Voth Cloak Technologies 3 set bonus? Voth Battle Cloak.

So, what do we think, could something this ridiculous be the Tier 5 Dyson reward? Destined for the Lobi Store?
Rihannsu
# 2
12-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Nice. Guess this is Tribble? If they have updated the details maybe the tier 5 reward is live with the Thursday patch? I hit it Friday so would be very handy for me.

That's is one hell of a reward if it is the tier 5 unlock. Not sure I'm getting my hopes up that much. Maybe it just unlocks the lobi store version to buy?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 3
12-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Riiiiiight.... Because cryptic makes a totally OP faction and then decides to give all the OP nonsense to the players. Great going, Cryptic! </sarcasm>

and just for emphasis

</massive_sarcasm>
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah I saw this when I logged on to tribble to see if the Voth Fighters performed any better and noticed that my console set was no longer "complete".
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-18-2013, 07:56 AM
I just hope the Bulwark is not the Dyson Tier 5 reward. Bad enough to have endgame relevant lockbox stuff, no need to expand this idea to 2/3 lockboxed endgame/rep rewards.
Commander
# 6
12-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galanis2814 View Post
http://i.imgur.com/6OGUMen.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xB9veyZ.jpg

Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser.

Console - Universal - Ward Repair Ship

Voth Cloak Technologies 3 set bonus? Voth Battle Cloak.

So, what do we think, could something this ridiculous be the Tier 5 Dyson reward? Destined for the Lobi Store?
Wow man, nice find, thats just awesome. Allready got the 2 ships, so looking ahead to get the 3rd. That voth battle cloak would be badass. And it was kinda disaspointing not be one, since voth npc frigates battle cloak all the time. Hope it passes all the whines and comes to holodeck.

I doubt it that is the T5 dyson rep reward tho. More likely its gonna be a lockbox ship or another lobi store ship, probably will come with the opening of the other voth space zone, cant remember now how its called exactly.
Rihannsu
# 7
12-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Could also be a super expensive project at tier 5.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 8
12-18-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosul33 View Post
I doubt it that is the T5 dyson rep reward tho. More likely its gonna be a lockbox ship or another lobi store ship, probably will come with the opening of the other voth space zone, cant remember now how its called exactly.
Doubt it will be through the Lobi Store or another lockbox. A Tier 5 Reputation would make sense to get the Dreadnought Cruiser, but it seems like the Ward Repair Ship console doesn't fit the Dreadnought Cruiser that well. The Reflective Shield Amplifier console seems to fit it more.

The missing Voth Space Zone is called the Voth Zone.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-18-2013, 08:18 AM
I can see it being like this: Nelen hijacks a Bulwark to escape from the Voth Zone with other free-thinking Voth. The ship is heavily damaged before it can make it back to Allied space. You get Nelen as a BOFF and a rep project to rebuild the stolen Bulwark.
Captain
# 10
12-18-2013, 11:09 AM
With this, the Mighty KDF is no longer unique. All hail the "Red Color Tones Federation"!

GG CRYPTIC GG