Lt. Commander
# 1 Zero Wing is looking for you!
01-30-2010, 03:09 AM
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

We were the largest clan on the Cassiopeia server of Tabula Rasa.

We are looking to rebuild our clan in honor of that game.

Although we are actively seeking Tabula Rasa players, we are open to anyone who wants to join us.

At the moment, our focus is PvE gameplay and levelling.

But if the clan expands to large enough numbers to support PvP activity, we would consider going into PvP.

We have few expectations of our members, we're casual and not that interested in formality,

Our only rule is:

Please feed the Fleet Tribbles!

If you are interested in joining our fleet, either send me a PM through this forum or a tell to Jikela@Tilarta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I've joined. The Admirals are willing to support it's members. They got me out of jams on a number of ocasions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-05-2010, 05:00 PM
While i know Zero Wing isn't exclusive to Tabula Rasa players, I am curious as to how many people from TR are currently in Zero Wing.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Sister Fleet
07-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Zero Wing now also offers a Militaristic sister fleet under my command.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=166313
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Counting myself. 7.

Sadly, most Tabula Rasa players faded away once TR folded, for a multitude of reasons.

I guess they were so disheartened by the end of their game that they lost their taste for mmos.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-09-2010, 07:53 PM
<---- former TR player from zero-wing

(gotta have something to replace the emptiness that TR left)
Lt. Commander
# 7 Zero Wing Kicks Butt
07-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey Buds,
This is Trip I'm a Captain in Zero Wing. I play on and off but I must say this is a fleet worth joining.
Items are crafted and granted from the bank at request from senior officers. Zero Wing has also helped me max my character out. I have another character named T'Pol X in Zero Wing and I am going to max her out too. Members of Zero Wing can request help with missions at any time from any members that are on.
We promote cooperation especially if you have missions you want to share. If I am on I will help if I'm not busy. I'm usually on just to do dailies for now because I've been cycling this summer and taking care of real life stuff. When the weather gets colder during the fall I am going to be on alot more to assist.
Take care buds and keep sharing missions.

RA Trip