Lt. Commander
# 1 Head Start Day ONE :)
01-30-2010, 12:42 AM
Awsume

Loaded in at 9:30 .. half hour early ! and play non-stop till just now 12:20 a.m thats 15 hours of solid play with only minor disconects when zoneing a coupel of times . All except the first time it booted me back to loging screen and i got right back in , even kept doing the quest lines or continueing the PvP battles .

The first time it booted me was right as they put up the notice that loging servers would be down for 3 hours .. I went across the street bought some donuts and came back and tried ot load in and boom got right back in .

Way better then many other launches . And Im just posting becouse most the people that played no-problem are not gonna bother to post . I just want anyone thinking of buying this game to know its running fine for alott of us , I saw many people ingame today .

I even switched to make a klingon and then back to my fed nerd no-problem .
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:46 AM
i was thinking that it was a rather smooth launch..sure theres been problems...but smoother than expected......uh ohhh....jinxed it....touch wood..touch woood!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAB-ahh-STICK
Awsume

Loaded in at 9:30 .. half hour early ! and play non-stop till just now 12:20 a.m thats 15 hours of solid play with only minor disconects when zoneing a coupel of times . All except the first time it booted me back to loging screen and i got right back in , even kept doing the quest lines or continueing the PvP battles .

The first time it booted me was right as they put up the notice that loging servers would be down for 3 hours .. I went across the street bought some donuts and came back and tried ot load in and boom got right back in .

Way better then many other launches . And Im just posting becouse most the people that played no-problem are not gonna bother to post . I just want anyone thinking of buying this game to know its running fine for alott of us , I saw many people ingame today .

I even switched to make a klingon and then back to my fed nerd no-problem .
Lemme guess.....you made Admiral in 15hours!?! (no really?)

I'm happy I got my 1st Quantum Torpedo launchers....bwahahaha...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:56 AM
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:10 AM
Same here, was preparing for all the mmorpg releases last few years, hours of trying to log in, and every spawn place another few players to try to complete a quest

But did log in 30m early an was a smooth ride till now. let's hope I regret not getting Lifetime Access in 6 months