Lt. Commander
# 1 Kamarag appearance options?
10-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Are there any appearance modifications for the Kamarag? Different neck, nacelles, mission pod, hull? Anything?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.
Captain
# 2
10-30-2013, 11:06 AM
The fleet version has nacelles with different lights in. That's about it I think.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
# 3
10-30-2013, 01:13 PM
The ship is pretty much the K'T'inga head attached to the Vor'Cha hull. I would think they would allow players to use the various K'T'inga bridge components, the neck components from both ships, the hull options from both, and the nacelles from both.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
10-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
The fleet version has nacelles with different lights in. That's about it I think.
The Fleet kammy also has a slightly different head that has a piece cut out to make way for a vorcha style "big gun" at the front.
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.