Captain
# 1 Fun Mission!
10-30-2013, 02:32 PM
Staying spoiler free (at least for the first few days)

Just wanted to say 'cool!' for Sphere Of Influence. Took a little while to get going and the first 'interior' area was a little dull, but whoever did the 'bridge room' did an OUTSTANDING job and y'all need to buy him lunch or something. Really gives a sense of grand scale about everything going on. Space fight was alright (though testing out the Swarmers, wow those things are mean) but mostly I think I was just still getting used to the ship. And the final cutscene on the bridge, I love how the 'mere' researcher showed some real backbone given the prestige of the people she stood against; good for her!

All in all, very good mission. Lots of character.

PS
The Enterprise's new chief engineer took a big demotion for that post? Well, I guess its a pretty prestigious assignment...
Captain
# 2
10-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah this mission really was a breath of fresh air. It actually felt star treky. My only gripe with it all was it was too short And there arent like 20 more like this.

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Lieutenant
# 3
10-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
PS
The Enterprise's new chief engineer took a big demotion for that post? Well, I guess its a pretty prestigious assignment...
Not the one you are thinking of, think younger.