Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
But instead, I got the regular ed. directly from Atari. So while the Gamestop and Amazon people are getting Classic Constitution Class Cruisers and Freed Borg Bridge Crew, I get nothing but a poke in the eye for buying it direct? I call foul and shenanagans! Yeah it's a whiny thing. But I honestly feel cheated after having bypassed the retailers to put money directly into Atari's coffers. Did I miss a retailer exclusive for getting my regular ed. from Atari? I'm gonna play it anyway, but it's gonna sting for a bit all the same. There could have been a message on the Atari buy it now page to tell you, "HEY! GO GET IT FROM A PARTNERED RETAILER! YOU GET COOL STUFF IF YOU DO THAT INSTEAD OF GETTING IT DIRECTLY FROM US!" Instead... well, it's a fine game. Mine just didn't come with the stuff other people's did for the same amount of money. That's terribly unfair, don't you think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Well I preordered from Amazon and I myself haven't gotten any of my items yet, though I've seen several people running around with DS9 uniforms, so I was a little confused.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:19 AM
I bought the Amazon Gold Edition as well as DDE.

Neither have provided the retail key yet, and will not do so until at least the 2nd Feb, which is what you NEED to claim your bonus items.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:37 AM
I just went here before I bought anything and opened up all the descriptions for easy comparison