Commander
# 41
11-05-2013, 12:22 PM
I don't wanna destroy all your dreams but has anyone already thought about this:
The G-X gets Saucer Sep
The G-R also has this
The x has a lance and the cloaking ability in addition
AND is more tac oriented
->the Fleet G-R would be inferior to the Fleet G-X if they really added 10% shield mod and hull
so ... considering this a fleet version seems unlikely (to me)
or am i wrong and has it already been confirmed? (you never know about Cryptic's Chaotic plans )

Support the Jupiter & Typhoon classes! (~ 125 Supporters Yet!)
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltdata96 View Post
I don't wanna destroy all your dreams but has anyone already thought about this:
The G-X gets Saucer Sep
The G-R also has this
AND is more tac oriented
->the Fleet G-R would be inferior to the Fleet G-X if they really added 10% shield mod and hull
or am i wrong and has it already been confirmed? (you never know about Cryptic's Chaotic plans )
It's already confirmed and the R and X have nothing really to do with each other they are two different ships. They need to keep that in mind when they redo the G-X that just cause they added to it doesn't mean they can walk away without touching the G-R.
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
11-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltdata96 View Post
The G-X gets Saucer Sep
The G-R also has this
AND is more tac oriented
the galaxy refit already have a fleet version, and these ship are 2 different one with different gameplay intention.
and yes it has already been confirmed, and they better have, this ship is already crap enought for it to stay ( again ) well behind the others.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...28931&page=271