Lt. Commander
its in my mission log to do it again...i just get less xp...but where do i find this beacon, and how do i complete mission again. thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:02 AM
I have the same problem. I think it bugged somehow. I was at the beacon but was not able to advance to the next stage and was instead warped to Earth Space Dock. Now Line in the Sand is an incomplete mission in my journal and I have no way to complete it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystyrys View Post
I have the same problem. I think it bugged somehow. I was at the beacon but was not able to advance to the next stage and was instead warped to Earth Space Dock. Now Line in the Sand is an incomplete mission in my journal and I have no way to complete it?
I have the same exact problem. Does anyone know if this mission leads to any others? I'm wondering what I'm missing, besides xp, for not being able to complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
I filed an in game bug report on it. No response yet.

I was in closed and open beta, but for the life of me, I can't remember what exactly happens after you kill the probes. I think you kill a cube, then get a message to go to ESD. But if that IS all, then the mission should have completed and not still be in my mission journal.

Im the journal, it looks like I took the mission again -- which is an option you can choose when you team with a lower level player to redo a mission you've already done -- but I was not teamed with anyone and I did not choose to do the mission again.

I did log off during that mission and did not log in again till the next day. Perhaps that bugged it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:12 PM
I got exact the same problem. In open beta the mission completed succesfull after you destroyed the borg cube.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:18 PM
I had the same problem but with no way to resolve it. It happened to me in the open beta and again yesterday during the head start. Because this did not happen a few friends of mine and this was during the tutorial, I deleted my charater and started over making sure I slowly redo the mission and achieve credit.

Long story short, I restarted my character.

Oh yeah, unlike some missions, this one you cannot drop.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 08:08 PM
Add me to the list then

Its 2nd in the jornal... and for the life of me I can't find a beacon to go to. I keep an eye out for one in my travels, but to no avail.

So if anyone gets an answer for this - be sure to post it up
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Same problem for me too@
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 02:58 PM
I'm having this same issue... the mission can't be dropped either. See the screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/lCeqG.png
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Same issue for me here, too. It is one of two 'Tour of Duty' missions i have completed but are now stuck in my journal and cannot be deleted.

The other one is 'Promotion Lt Commander'. It says I still need to choose my starship, and I already have it.