# 11
02-01-2010, 03:41 AM
Welcome Ebony/Makabu
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgothPl View Post
YAY.... old mates from Pirates of Burning Sea are here.

I used to sail with them, till I was playing POTBS... and have to say. You won't find better, more friendly, helpful and organised group in any sector of the galaxy. They are the best... we sunk Frogs, Dons and whatever else there was sailing. They will teach you how to fight properly, they will help you with economy, and will help you all the time, no matter you do PvP or PvE

If they want to take you, sail the universe with them, you can't find any better fleet.

And AoA guys, greetings from Andrea LeSangre And if you'd still take me back, I'd be honoured to fly with you
Great to have you back Andrea/Morgoth!

I love hooking back up with people that I have played with in other games. Always fun to have a solid group of people you know when diving into a new game
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 09:47 AM
AoA is an amazing place, they've never disappointed me. The people are very nice. You'll never get bored with us around. There's a massive amount of other games we play. We also have an Xfire group going, as well a Facebook page. A wonderful website layout as well! If you want a clan for all in one gaming, this is the place for you!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Great freet to do your missions with! There are enough people in each rank to share them with. Always people helping you with questions and tips to make the most out of the game!

Tired of typing while fighting in battles? Join the ventrilo server and there's always people playing star trek. Even when the server is down, we are present !

See you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome to all the new people who've been signing up!

Come join them!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Register and applied.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-07-2010, 02:22 PM
All Out Assault continues to be on the lookout for like minded players. As mentioned in the OP, we are a large multi-game guild of adults that has been around since 1996. You may know us from LOTRO, POTBS, WAR, and **** to name a recent few games. Our STO division has stood up two fleets, one for Fed and one for Klingon. We are looking for players that want to be part of an active gaming community, who enjoy helping out guild mates, and who are able to keep things casual and fun while also being competitive. We have players interested in all aspects of STO, whether PvE, crafting, or PvP.

If you would like to learn more, head over to www.alloutassault.net and also feel free to hop onto our IRC or vent.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-14-2010, 06:03 AM
All Out Assault continues to be on the lookout for like minded players. As mentioned in the OP, we are a large multi-game guild of adults that has been around since 1996. You may know us from LOTRO, POTBS, WAR, and **** to name a recent few games. Our STO division has stood up two fleets, one for Fed and one for Klingon. We are looking for players that want to be part of an active gaming community, who enjoy helping out guild mates, and who are able to keep things casual and fun while also being competitive. We have players interested in all aspects of STO, whether PvE, crafting, or PvP.

If you would like to learn more, head over to www.alloutassault.net and also feel free to hop onto our IRC or vent.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi guys,

I have added you to the Fleet Registry thread, located here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=115661

Take a look and let me know if any changes are needed. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Hey I know you people!!