Captain
Ok I read about the Featured Episodes Replay Event, I've only been here a month and would like to play these - how do I get to them? They're not in my available episode list as far as I can tell?
Career Officer
# 2
10-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realisticalty View Post
Ok I read about the Featured Episodes Replay Event, I've only been here a month and would like to play these - how do I get to them? They're not in my available episode list as far as I can tell?
When you pull up your Episode List, it's just a matter of clicking on them.

If you haven't gone through them at least once, you'll have to do them IN ORDER from first to last, to get the rewards.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 10-31-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Captain
# 3
10-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Ok I am confused. When you say episode list which do you mean?

If I click on "EPISODES" section on the OVERVIEW tab of what I think is the episodes menu
I am asked only to hail my current waiting episode.

If I click on the EPISODES tab of that same menu I get the Featured Episode, sphere of influence.

If I click on the L page I can't find them there, either.

Please tell me how to find them!

And thanks for your response...

(Bear in mind my main just made 50 last week and am still playing through content...)
Lieutenant
# 4
10-31-2013, 02:36 PM
guys to earn the 2 boffs and the ground items do i have to play all of the missions listed ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realisticalty View Post
Ok I am confused. When you say episode list which do you mean?

If I click on "EPISODES" section on the OVERVIEW tab of what I think is the episodes menu
I am asked only to hail my current waiting episode.

If I click on the EPISODES tab of that same menu I get the Featured Episode, sphere of influence.

If I click on the L page I can't find them there, either.

Please tell me how to find them!

And thanks for your response...

(Bear in mind my main just made 50 last week and am still playing through content...)
They are under the various areas of the Romulan campaign, Dominion campaign etc etc just go through your lists, they will be found at the end of them (Look at the headings below the featured episode slot).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareruntalion View Post
guys to earn the 2 boffs and the ground items do i have to play all of the missions listed ?
To get the rewards for that mission you only have to do that mission

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Lieutenant
# 6
10-31-2013, 08:08 PM
somewhat similar to OP. I have a level 50 rommie .. I have not finished Vengence or Freedom arcs. The specters arc is greyed out so I cant pick that one. I would like to play the reruns for the lobi. Am I missing something or do I need to finished Rommie arc before I can get into the FE reruns?
Career Officer
# 7
10-31-2013, 08:23 PM
There's some good news if you haven't yet finished all the episodes in order to get access to the Featured Episodes. All you have to do is SKIP the missions until you get the ones you want. Go back and play the others at your leisure. Now of course, you still have to meet the level requirements, so go find Q and get the xp buff, and level up!
Captain
# 8
10-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfistcoh View Post
somewhat similar to OP. I have a level 50 rommie .. I have not finished Vengence or Freedom arcs. The specters arc is greyed out so I cant pick that one. I would like to play the reruns for the lobi. Am I missing something or do I need to finished Rommie arc before I can get into the FE reruns?
You can just keep clicking "skip" until you get to the missions you want.
Captain
# 9
10-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Alright, the Featured Episode missions are:

Specters: Skirmish, Spin the Wheel, What Lies Beneath, Everything Old Is New, Night of the Comet
Cloaked Intentions: The Vault, Mine Enemy, Frozen, Colosseum, Cutting the Cord (Darkness before the Dawn doesn't count)
The 2800: Second Wave, Of Bajor, Operation Gamma, Facility 4028, Boldly They Rode
Cold War: Cold Call, Out in the Cold, Cold Comfort, Cold Case, Cold Storage

Specters is the easiest to get to as its the first one you deal with for both Fed and KDF, though Romulans get Cloaked Intentions first and get Specters second. 2800 and Cold War are endgame missions and both also have the chance to earn the parts for the special ship equipment (get them). To get the special prizes, you need to complete the last missions of each (Night of the Comet, Cutting the Cord, Boldly They Rode and Cold Storage), but you can complete ANY of those to get the 15 Lobi