Lt. Commander
# 1441
02-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Attention Aurora Fleet Cadets!! Cadet roll call has been posted in the Transporter Room! If you wish to be considered for promotion to full fleet membership, you need to to "sound off" in the Transporter Room before close of the thread on Monday.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 1442 Awesome
02-23-2011, 07:15 AM
Best Fleet Ever
Lt. Commander
# 1443 AF
02-23-2011, 07:47 AM
I'm a 400 day Veteran who has played since closed Beta. Let me tell you I've tried my share of Fleets. Aurora Fleet is by far the best Fleet in game. I have some great new friends and learned so much throughout my time here at Aurora Fleet. I would hands down recommend this fleet to anyone looking.
Thanks Aurora~

Locutus of Aurora~
Lt. Commander
# 1444
02-23-2011, 07:46 PM
As all cadets for the Class of 20110228 have reported in, the cadet roll call has closed. Cadet Reviews for promotion to full Fleet Officer will now begin, and results will be posted on Monday.
Lt. Commander
# 1445
02-24-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm just wondering why I'm reading STO forums at 0544 hrs. I must be crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 1446
02-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerjrj View Post
I'm just wondering why I'm reading STO forums at 0544 hrs. I must be crazy.
Hmmmm . . . Obviously too much time on your hands. Looks like we need to sign you up for our next "Cure" run. That will kill some time, if it does not kill you.
Lt. Commander
The shimmering security field winks out briefly, as Rear Admiral Amicus steps into the confines of the ESD brig cell 21. Lying on a cot in one corner of the cell are the earthly remains of Captain Locutus, the liberated borg officer moaning from a combination of too much Cardassian kanar and the right jab of an alien that bore a strong resemblance to a walking elephant. First Lieutenant Sooner, in somewhat better shape, jumps to his feet and calls out a traditional, “Admiral on deck!” The young recruit Tim Archer, who was half asleep on the other cot in the cell, bangs his head on a poorly placed bulkhead as he attempts with unsteady success to snap to attention beside the marine.

The Rear Admiral ignores the junior officer and cadet as he angrily addresses the captain on the cot, “Locutus! You were supposed to be out recruiting, not destroying bars!”

Only a moan escapes from the stricken captain; a moan recognizable to any Cardassian slain by kanar.

Turning his gaze on Lt. Sooner the Rear Admiral errupts, “and you marine! Wait till Winters and McHale hear about this. Shooting a security officer?”

“Sir, honestly Sir, it wasn’t me that shot the security officer. It was Archer!”

“The JAG has identified it as your phaser!”

“I know sir, but there was a mix up in there . . . somehow!”

Archer, his conscience getting the better of him, now comes to the marine’s defense. “It’s true sir. I shot the security officer. The phaser was on stun 10. I am willing to accept the consequences. I realize this may mean I may never get commissioned. But, I wasn’t shooting at the officer, I was shooting at Q. “

“Q?”

“Yes sir Q. I'm not sure you know him sir, but . . well, we have a history he and I, and well he kind of owes me something. I wasn’t intending to hurt him sir, not really, I mean, I am not even sure it's possible to hurt an omnipotent being. But well . .“ He gives a shrug, “one moment I had him in my sights and the next moment I was shooting a security officer.”

Locutus, who’s consciousness is finally starting to materialize in the corner, interjects, “Does this mean I don’t win the recruitment prize?”
Lt. Commander
# 1448
02-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folcwin View Post
Hmmmm . . . Obviously too much time on your hands. Looks like we need to sign you up for our next "Cure" run. That will kill some time, if it does not kill you.
hmm....let me see.....work, kid's karate, church activities, helping kids with homework, re-watching the Wild Wild West series (hey! a gift from the wife this weekend), yep, I might be able to join the rest of the fleet in a run this week.
Lt. Commander
# 1449
02-28-2011, 01:03 AM
Attention Aurora Fleet Cadets!! Cadet roll call has been posted in the Transporter Room! If you wish to be considered for promotion to full fleet membership, you need to to "sound off" in the Transporter Room before close of the thread on Monday.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 1450 March Roll Call
03-02-2011, 08:59 AM
March Roll Call is now posted in Main Engineering. Aurora Fleet sound off!