Lt. Commander
# 43
01-31-2010, 11:15 PM
= AURORA FLEET =
WWW.AURORAFLEET.COM
A STAR TREK ONLINE SQUAD
=/\=

WELCOME TO THE FINEST FLEET IN THE FEDERATION
AURORA FLEET IS RECRUITING GOOD CAPTAINS!
BEAM UP TO OUR FLEET SITE TO JOIN!

WWW.AURORAFLEET.COM

GOING WHERE NONE HAVE GONE BEFORE...
INFORMAL STAR TREK ROLE PLAYING
COOPERATIVE MISSION ADVENTURE
HONORABLE PLAYER COMBAT
SEE YOU ... OUT THERE!
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-01-2010, 06:57 AM
I want my Excalibur....must level faster...Oh, excuse me. Hi Aurora.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimue_Aline
Can we ask for this two threads to be merged?
Let us please try to stay in the above thread.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorafleet View Post
Hey gang, let's jump onto this fleet thread. Didnt see we had another started and now we have two:

Aurora Fleet:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=1774602
This thread
Sorry
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I have to say that i have met the finest people in this fleet, and i am proud to call you all my friends.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Bumping this up
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-01-2010, 07:16 PM
JOIN AURORA FLEET AND SAVE THE GALAXY!
Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of Aurora Fleet, fiercely loyal Federation starship captains and marines renowned for feats of deep space exploration, daring and honor. Our mission is to explore the depths of space, seek out life and lost civilization, defend the Federation across space and time, and go where none have gone before. Through the depths of space, Aurora Fleet engages in informal role playing, PVE missions, and PVP combat. Join one of the Federation's premiere pre-beta fleets today!
Aurora Fleet was founded on the premise that the quality of our STO journey matters more than our destination. While Aurora Fleet achieves as much as the next fleet, our style is one of cameraderie, cooperative adventure, informal role playing, and light hearted player combat. Our mission is to help our fleet members experience and enjoy the game with the support of the fleet. We are always recruiting good captains and good people. We accept Captains who communicate in a fun, friendly, and thoughtful way.
At Aurora Fleet, you are in command. Our fleet maintains an open and informal role playing structure wherein you choose the role and rank of the Star Trek character that you wish to play, up to the rank of Fleet Captain. We are always looking for volunteer Flag Officers as well. The fleet operates a web site with forums, chat and voice capability. To join, set course for our fleet web site, familiarize yourself with our operations, and offer a greeting in our transporter room forum. Come enjoy the STO universe with a great team.

New Starfleet captains and marines are accepted weekly!
SET COURSE TO THESE COORDINATES, MAXIMUM WARP!

AURORA FLEET SITE: http://www.aurorafleet.com

AURORA FLEET FORUMS: http://www.aurorafleet.com/indexforums.html
SEE YOU ... OUT THERE!

Aurora Fleet was founded by a fantastic group of Star Trek enthusiasts and MMO gamers. We are always looking for great captains to add to our fleet officer team. Come join us, won't you? But whether you have joined our team or are just visiting, we hope your journeys are enjoyable and never see an end. You will always have a friend in Aurora Fleet. Set course, second star to the right...and engage!
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-02-2010, 07:05 AM
I just realized this game was released on Groundhog's Day.

Wonder if we'll all wake up tomorrow and do the exact same things we did today?