Lt. Commander
# 1 billing isuse?
01-31-2010, 09:35 PM
i pre orderd the game via best buy got my code and so on but someone told me via IRC chat that i do not have headstart access but via best buy pre order i get theaccess however i cant not log in or sent a ticket i been try to get on i would like this to be fix for my account asap and i want 4 day put too my 30 free.... i have been lossing out thanks to your failed actions.... well unless u can fix it soon .... i have paid for a game that i was told that i cant play 4 days before i get it also i was in the beta so why could i not be on headstart most likey u sent a bad code via STO pre order box and i have to pay for someone else is fail... i think the game is cool but why should i spend my money and then some per year if im not being taking care of
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Done (give or take that I'm not sure what you were asking).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Despite purchasing the lifer on 1/23, I've only got the following Activated Features
Star Trek Online Open beta access
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
and the uni doesn't even work -_-; the money left my account, and paypal says it's long gone..... so why hasn't this simple issue of isk, I mean dollars, been delt with? cmon guys!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Despite purchasing the lifer on 1/23, I've only got the following Activated Features
Star Trek Online Open beta access
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
and the uni doesn't even work -_-; the money left my account, and paypal says it's long gone..... so why hasn't this simple issue of isk, I mean dollars, been delt with? cmon guys!
You will need to talk to billing support, I see no record of a lifetime sub on your account. Billing can pull the purchase logs though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
You wont get the uni untill official release day? or shortly after that the way the servers are playing up?