Lt. Commander
# 81
03-27-2010, 01:29 AM
We really could use some more players who want's to do the raids. If your alone and find the raids hard with a random group, join us. Being on a team and use ventrilo is way more fun than to do it alone with some random group. Friendly mature players are most welcome to join us .
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Like most Fleets we took a huge hit on active members when they opted not to renew until more content was added. With that said we have several lifetime subscribers who are anxious to rebuild our ranks and remain in the game for months and years to come. If you are looking for a long term home then check us out. I too am a lifetime subscriber so our guild website, forums and ventrilo are here to stay permanently for the life of the game.

We have all bank tabs and plenty of storage for gear for members to use and share for all levels. We are also interested in experienced guild officers and recruiters. We have a great foundation and are looking to build upon it. Hope we see you soon.

For those looking to their gaming futures we will also be expanding to Star Wars - The Old Republic next year. We offer many gaming options to all our members. Being a member in one division is lifetime membership in all. We also have an active Division in Warhammer.
Lt. Commander
# 83 >>>
03-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi Sir, hi all,

Thx for inviting Me to the fleet Wildstar, I haven't regret it for a sec !!!

I am the First Shaman, the shaman who takes Action.

Eskaton
Lt. Commander
# 84 Sun Tzu
05-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Hi Sir, hi all,

As Sun Tzu, I Gave the theory of Warfare at the chinese Court, and then Our Father Let Me wait for 1800 years to bring this theory into action as Genghis Khan.

In the Beginning of Times, I was the Chinese Dragon, to Fool the masses, Prepare their Destruction.
And now I'm Gonna Close the Circle of the Chinese Dragon forever, end of story.

REASON for stopping the chinese ; they don't love Our Father in the first place, and have NO access to the next World, period !

Soon our voices must become one, or one must leave

PS : On Judgement Day, I'm Gonna Start by Smashing the world of the Dwarfs into the next closest world, deathtoll; millions, and just starting... grr

This Fleet is the best Fleet outthere, you can take that to the bank...!!!
A bunch of GOOD people ( and how I Hate the unworthyones) together making fun !

ALL THOSE WILLING TO JOIN THE 7 NATION ARMY on Judgement Day, please contact Me on this website, or on www.LOD.bb2.org (I Made this website from scratch for the game Age of Empires III, that I Played for 5 years straight ), or on Eskaton7@hotmail.com or on Eskaton777@hotmail.com. 7 NATION ARMY SUPREME !!!!
I Have Been Gathering the 7 Nation Army together with Thor for about 1000 years now. ( in several Lifes we picked only the highest skilled Warriors from all the major Battlefields on Earth.)

I Reached Legendary Status in many Lifes, let Me tell you a few names ; Wodan, Alexander the Great,
Arkantos, Genghis Khan, El Cid, King Arthur, Geronimo, Wild Bill Hickok, Napoleon, Jim Morrison.

I Am the First Shaman, the shaman who takes action.

The wolf is master of illusion, and so is Wolf of Destruction...

I Was Allfather, I Am Allfather, and I shall be Allfather again...

Eskaton
Lt. Commander
# 85 I'd like to join
02-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Hi
I am 22 Live in California

I would like to join your Fleet in Star trek online

I'm not new but stop playing after i hit max lvl back in the day. (45)

you Link to the Website i think is down need to know where i can join in, if i can Join.