Career Officer
# 1 Disenchanted Accolade Trouble
02-13-2014, 12:23 PM
Ive completed the episode "The Gates of Gre'thor" twice. But the accolade of "Disenchanted" eludes me. According to the wiki this is the correct mission for that accolade. See below. So what am I doing wrong? And while Ive cleared out all the enemy in this missions. Dont think I saw any called specifically the "Fek'Ihri Horde".

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Th..._of_Gre%27thor
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluvaas1 View Post
Ive completed the episode "The Gates of Gre'thor" twice. But the accolade of "Disenchanted" eludes me. According to the wiki this is the correct mission for that accolade. See below. So what am I doing wrong? And while Ive cleared out all the enemy in this missions. Dont think I saw any called specifically the "Fek'Ihri Horde".

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Th..._of_Gre%27thor
As far as I know, you get the accolade from completing the mission. I recently leveled a Gorn and did the mission last week. I got the accolade just fine. Are you sure you didn't just overlook it? It should be in the story accolades section of your complete accolades list.
Career Officer
# 3
02-13-2014, 01:10 PM
No. I didnt get it. Wonder if you have to complete all the episodes in the Fek'ihir Return series???
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluvaas1 View Post
No. I didnt get it. Wonder if you have to complete all the episodes in the Fek'ihir Return series???
I think this is it. I think you need to play through the entire Fek'ihri story arc to get this accolade and the 'disenchanted' title.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Career Officer
# 5
02-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Got it at the start of Gates of Gre'thor after opening the gate. After running the missions in order.