Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 31
02-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
edit--my KDF male just had it happen on the FE replay, I lost my additional costumes when I reappeared on the other side of the underground Iconian gate

CRYPTIC GIVE US A COSTUME DELETE BUTTON AND WE WILL CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESS OURSELVES
Hehe, I feel your pain. I have a Klingon Male that has been unable to change costumes for months. The tailor still shows the other costume slots as being different, but actually wearing them leaves him back in his only functional one. The guy can't even wear the fleet uniform. I'd usually hope that a bug wouldn't affect my fellow players, but in this case I hope it hits enough folks that something is done; your suggestion for a Delete button to clear a bugged costume slot and start over would be glorious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstorion View Post
Delicious bread and circuses time again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
I do enjoy my bread and circuses, Cryptic.
Sure it's out of context, and I don't work for Cryptic... but thanks!
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
02-06-2014, 09:44 AM
I got this just when last year's summer event was about to start.

Fast forward 9 months >> "Known issues: KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots" lol

I'm taking bets on how long we'll be seing this 'Season 8 graphical glitch issue'. Starting with 1 year at least.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Survivor of Romulus
# 33
02-06-2014, 10:15 AM
I am lucky I have not been hit by this bug yet (probably just jinxed myself ), maybe because I do not change uniforms that often. Then again I will probably change uniforms on my KDF characters when we get more costume options available.
Commander
# 34
02-06-2014, 11:37 PM
I've been hit as well. Two costume slots. Cannot wear, cannot delete, cannot save modifications.

I have to say on the plus side though, its nice to see more Klingons wearing the proper uniforms for once!
Captain
# 35
02-07-2014, 04:27 AM
It's a bug that get mentioned time and again in the patch notes under known issues, so one assumes something is being done to fix it. It would be nice to see some explanation as to why it's taking so long - just a few details on what the specific issues are and why they're being a pain in the butt to correct. I don't expect this to happen...but it would be nice.

I mean if it's a problem with the overall costume system all factions would be affected. So it must be something within KDF costumes themselves. Perhaps if they need to re-work every KDF costume option it would take a long time, so that's why it's not been resolved yet?

*shrugs* I dunno.
Kurov - KDF Tactical
- - - - -
STB Channel Member
- - - - -
"Something everyone always forgets, all grind is optional"
Career Officer
# 36
02-08-2014, 09:55 AM
The bug can't just be with KDF costumes because it is also affecting my Klingon allied Reman.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-08-2014, 11:28 AM
At it's most basic level the game is two separate engines bolted together, a pampered and over developed Fed engine, and a used, abused and "poorly" coded KDF engine, when a Romulan character chooses it's ally it's then dumped into one of these two engines.

As a KDF ally that means you get to use our crappy tailor engine with all of it's bugs.
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
02-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Ive 3 KDF chars and my outfit slots keep buging out ive 16 slots across the 3 chars that i cant use its taking the piss. There is lobi n z-store outfits that i wont to buy + more slots but why should i pay when my outfits bug out every month.

Its been months since i 1st reported it n still no word of a fix inbound.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK

Last edited by wilbor2; 02-08-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 39
02-08-2014, 12:11 PM
I am extremely lucky that so far I only have this bug on one Gorn for one costume. (I have a number of KDF characters)

I notice it is always listed at the end of the patch notes... How about actually finding a way to fix it instead of just saying it is broken all the time hmm?
Survivor of Romulus
# 40
02-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasukurobi View Post
I am extremely lucky that so far I only have this bug on one Gorn for one costume. (I have a number of KDF characters)

I notice it is always listed at the end of the patch notes... How about actually finding a way to fix it instead of just saying it is broken all the time hmm?
There only put that there to shut kdf players up
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK