Lt. Commander
So I'm exploring the systems in the Delta Volanis Cluster, ok kinda fun, I get a mission where I have to deliver 10 shield generators to this planet. Ok so I'd need to leave and either farm anomalies or find a merchant ship to complete this?

/drop quest

I'll go find another cluster with an "easier" random mission. Is this working as intended?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenow View Post
So I'm exploring the systems in the Delta Volanis Cluster, ok kinda fun, I get a mission where I have to deliver 10 shield generators to this planet. Ok so I'd need to leave and either farm anomalies or find a merchant ship to complete this?

/drop quest

I'll go find another cluster with an "easier" random mission. Is this working as intended?
You can also buy those commodities at Starbase in Requisitions. Sure, had to hop back to Sol which took all of 2 minutes, but it was easy enough.

I've found that Delta V has improved greatly since Beta. Given that during Beta it was mainly "O Hai! You killz 5 piratz? K, Thnx!", the sudden variety of missions is very encouraging. I'm very happy with the expanded menu.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:00 AM
funny response made me giggle. And yes the stability of the missions has improved. I just think it's silly to make me go back to the starbase for one quest when others can be completed on the spot.

At least make "those" quests have 10 clouds all with the type anomaly we need. You would still be achieving the feeling of exploration you want just a little less of a time sink for us.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:01 AM
You can leave and come back, when you return to Delta Volanis you will see a "Continue" option for that quest. There are a few places you can buy the needed items for 100 energy a piece.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzako View Post
You can leave and come back, when you return to Delta Volanis you will see a "Continue" option for that quest. There are a few places you can buy the needed items for 100 energy a piece.
again, just easier to drop it and go onto the next anomoly (imho)
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 06:04 AM
i thought it was fun in Beta when you had about 25 ships in the zone and only 1 random spawn appearing every 5 minutes or so.... It was quite funny watching everyone fly at full speed to an anomoaly they could see only to have someone else grab it!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 01:44 PM
You can buy provisions from the cargo ships in sector space. They're anything but few and far between.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Buy... since when a starship captain has to buy anything to help a planet? That is something illogical. And i don't like that type of missions. Buy suplies to acomplish a miss? Is it a joke? And in the beginning also our captains aren't rich either... More easy drop the mission, and fast...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 01:56 PM
It makes no sense to spend energy points for something your not going to get paid back for. Those things can go to better use else where. Cryptic, this game has alot of promise. But seriously think about the content of the missions. The logical players arent asking for the next TNG. Just some depth when it comes to these missions.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 02:06 PM
One of thos ground missions transported me and my away team inside a large boulder.

Tryed to do the quest 4 times but everytime either part of my away team or me got stuck in that boulder.

Il guess i shouldnt bought that cheap transporter from that ferengi merchant

Had to delete the mission and put up a ticket that never got any respons after 12 hours.