Lt. Commander
# 1 Why is Klingon space so small?
01-30-2010, 04:36 AM
Not sure if it was posted earlier in beta forums (tried to find in search but nothing), just curious:

Why are there so few Klingon sectors?

Federation space is almost 3x the size and Cardassian is 2x. I would assume that they would be a bit more imperialistic in taking space at this time.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/657...cmap04beta.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrys View Post
Not sure if it was posted earlier in beta forums (tried to find in search but nothing), just curious:

Why are there so few Klingon sectors?

]
Because Klingons were backburnered to get the game out the door quickly. Don't be surprised if Klingons are the first paid expansion.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raldar View Post
Because Klingons were backburnered to get the game out the door quickly. Don't be surprised if Klingons are the first paid expansion.
That's possible, although I thought that Romulans were already promised as the first. Oh well, just curious. The sectors don't seem to be close to what is in Star Trek, but I guess they are interpreting it their way.

Of course, could be cool to see Klingons take Federation sectors as the game progresses!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:24 AM
replace the word 'paid' with 'major content patch' XD
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:29 AM
Klingon space is SUPPOSED to be smaller than Federation space... However, as someone said, there will be more sectors, they just didnt have them all ready for launch.