Lt. Commander
# 41
01-30-2010, 03:43 PM
well, server is up but now there is a queue--I'm 564 if about 1k
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-26-2011, 11:20 AM
I will call Cryptic Studios pieces of ****ing unreputable **** until they ACTUALLY make a move to appease their clientele. There shouldn't be any bugs in the game at this point guys, youre just waving a white flag in my eyes. SWToR has flown with pretty much a clean sheet with a few bugs here and there but nothing big. But you cryptic...... your game is a bug. You should revamp it and call it Red Dwarf: STARBUG because my god I have never played a game let alone an MMO as buggy as this ****. Like i was saying cryptic. If you let all these bugs slide into your free to play launch, then.... just why even bother? Because if you haven't patched that **** by then well then you deserve it and screw you for just slacking off. It's not like you've given us any proof that you are. Where in the hell are dev updates? and personal blogs and stickys. This whole forum is a little impersonal - or maybe thats the way you guys like it. Get it the **** together cryptic, jesus, clean yourself up and get dressed. YOU LOOK A MESS CRYPTIC.(and so does your game)
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-26-2011, 12:47 PM
wow you guys are lucky its just a server crash ,myself and alot of other people in here have not been able to log into game or website for over a week now (in atm via proxy) No reply to support tickets , no help from anyone what so ever !!! Totally left out to dry No idea when or if this will be fixed , ive had enough of this bs tbh and have applyed for a refund but no response !! lol no surprises there i guess
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Indeed, at least Hi-Rez Studios ACTUALLY fix bugs in their games. And they communicate very well with the adult community of the game. These guys on the other hand are what? Scared? Guys Trekkies want nothing more to be involved with Star Trek and especially the game. C'mon cryptic open up ;p. Aha and now I'm stuck on Connecting to login server again.. huffffffwtf?
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-26-2011, 02:41 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Thats a start Q, now can you start by talking to me? I'm actually a very credulous person. All I want to know is; are you satisfied with how far the game has progressed? I expect a blank or a gingerly constructed statement.
You censor those whence you have been censored yourself. Is everything ok at the studios?
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Login server is down again.
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Server isn't staying connected for more then 60 second bursts. I know you can't afford cups but you can't even afford to keep the business running? Will Cryptic even make it to 2012?