Career Officer
I'm trying out the Haakona Advanced Warbird, with the module that allows separation of the two halves. I usually fly the tougher, cruiser part and let the tactical part do it's own thing. The problem is that I don't know when it becomes disabled. I can't track it. When it's disabled, it does nothing until I call it back and join it with the rest of the ship.

Then, it hit me. I wondered if I could target the tactical part and push the little thumtack icon and somehow move the status of that tactical part over to the right side of the screen.

So far, I am now able to track the tactical part and monitor its damage, but the icon appears under whatever else I am targeting. Is there any way to move it over to the left side of the screen for the entire battle?

Thanks!
Captain
# 2
11-01-2013, 05:34 PM
sounds like you solved your problem by making it your focus target. While in space do the following:

Hit escape > rearrange HUD

Look for the Focused Target Info box and resize it and move it however you want.
Career Officer
# 3
11-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Thank you. Great suggestion. It's nice to know that objects in the HUD can be resized. I used the same trick to keep up with Warf's shield strength in the feature episode.