Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,243
# 11
11-02-2013, 12:54 PM
What.... you....ummm.....wel....say whhaaat?
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
# 12 rules
11-02-2013, 01:08 PM
i want to set my own rules on my ship like no fighting in my ship from my crew things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
I'm still not entirely sure what you actually want?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,460
# 13
11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
I think he wants roleplaying. You can go over there and do that by yourself.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,072
# 14
11-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyernc17 View Post
i want to set my own rules on my ship like no fighting in my ship from my crew things like that.
So you want a fix for a problem that doesn't exist? Some people.
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
i hope it becomes feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I think he wants roleplaying. You can go over there and do that by yourself.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,072
# 16
11-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyernc17 View Post
i hope it becomes feature
I really don't.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,381
# 17
11-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,072
# 19
11-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Seriously, what?
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 915
# 20
11-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
Seriously, what?


THIS

This whole thread is a what the actual **** moment
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .

Star Trek Online : Delta Rising - not the best but it's not that bad STOP with the pitch forks as they come out every season or update it's boring seeing it on every page, thread and all mediums out there. .
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 AM.