Republic Veteran
# 6311
06-22-2012, 06:29 AM
Guys - I am sorry but how do I get to the User Control Panel?
Republic Veteran
With well over 75 Fleets in STO, you may find it difficult to decide which right Fleet is for you. Please, learn everything that is possible there is to about all the fleets out there.

Or simply warp over to The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - logic dictates that if you are reading this, you are considering the VKF - and we have prepared our Home section to give you enough data to make an informed choice.

Our Fleet is small but looking to grow. We have a TeamSpeak3 server at your disposal, and our members enjoy teaming to enrich the gameplay for everyone. We are Vulcans and other races who embrace logic and (in 2409) the use of controlled emotion to decisively win battles and protect the Federation. We ally with other Federation Fleets to expand teaming possibilities in-game, and have a worldwide membership of avid STO gamers who have high interest in game mechanics, strategy and tactics, and team coordination so that each member plays to their unique character and ship strengths. We have members who specialize in crafting, others who enjoy Tribble breeding, and others who have rolled new characters simply to be able to team on an even footing with new people to STO and new members. We enjoy discovering new features (and well-hidden old features!) of STO, and are actively discussing a number of subjects including skill point distribution, crafting and breeding tips, ship selection, and specific career field tips. We have a discussion area or "Main Hall" for discussions that are common to all career fields.

Follow your logic to The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet and join us - the quadrant needs your help to protect Federation interests!
Republic Veteran
# 6313 Welcome to the VKF!
06-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the VKF! The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet is a group of avid Star Trek Online gamers whose goal is to enjoy STO to the fullest. We may engage in some role play, and certainly work in the PvE and PvP environments.

We have also been hard at work developing forum accolades - medals and ribbons our members earn. Along with new rank insignia and a new Fleet Banner, we are looking quite good! Visit us at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and see the new VKF - just in time for Free2Play and 2410!

Accompanying this new look, our members have been hard at work delving into the mysteries of different builds, respec plans, and strategies for the various STFs, Fleet Actions, and the new episodes. We dig out the nuggets of information and put them in easy reach for our members so everyone doesn't have to do hours and hours of research to find out the ins and outs of STO. You'll find us a diverse group of gamers, encompassing many different interest areas and styles of play - there's just about something for everyone in the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet and House of Gore!

So, peruse our forums and discussion threads, and you will see we are from all over the world, and from all walks of real life. In-game we are many playable races, both factions, and all the specialties and career paths. We encompass a lot of different aspects of STO and do a lot of communicating in-game and outside - via forum, chat, our TeamSpeak3 voice chat server, even the occasional mind-meld - I know you will fit in just fine!

So stretch out, relax and chat with us, and let's play STO! Live Long and Prosper!

Republic Veteran
# 6314
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM
People Of Earth: Economy got you down? Tired of the rat race? Are you a team player? We have great news! We are the Borg and we're hiring! We offer free job placement, free healthcare, free dental, free housing, free daycare, free transportation, flexible work hours, profit sharing and an open-door management policy.

C'mon, Assimilate! You Know You Want To.?

Paid for by the Resistance Is Futile Political Action Committee (RIFPAC). We are the Borg and we approved this message.
Career Officer
# 6315
06-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkfphoenixlord View Post
Thanks but I am sorry. I don't know where to find the User control panel.
Near the top of the page, where it says "Welcome, vkfphoenixlord. You last visited: Today at 9:00." and a link to private messages.

Below that is a banner with links "Log Out", "Search", "New posts", and "User CP". Click "User CP".

Yeah, it can be easily missed with all the changes that have been made. You'll probably have an 'oh-duh' moment when you find it. :smile:
# 6316 Help with registering
06-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Hi to all,

Don't know if my previous have got through. So apologies if I am repeating myself.

Cannot create an account as the random question is a mystery as to what you have to do with this field?

It is the same when trying to contact administrators, there is a random question field?

As a last resort I am posting here.

To be clear I am talking about registering with your fleet.

Trevok
Lieutenant
# 6317
06-24-2012, 07:54 AM
I believe it is a question on STO.... Before that, we had a lot of spammers who knew nothing about STO, so we implemented a question so the number would decrease.. Hope this helps, and live long and prosper!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Straan@captainowen1. USS Potemkin
NX-978532-A. Tra-Lan in the VKF. "the green dude"

I survived the forum massacre of 2012! Join date: Feb 2012
Ensign
# 6318
06-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks Captainowen1,

Unfortunatley it doesn't help me to get further on in the registration process. Is there a forum The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet administrator who can help?

Trevok
Republic Veteran
# 6319
06-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Good morning Benjytu. I'll get you squared away in a little bit on the VKF forum. Sorry for the delay here.
Republic Veteran
# 6320
06-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Benjytu - PM has been sent.