Lt. Commander
# 61
03-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Greetings

I have been looking for a a Vulcan fleet to join and participate with and I am excited to say that I found the VKF I have just registered on the site and am about to complete the recruitment process via the site but I wanted to post and say that I am looking forward to hopefully being a part of sound logic & reasonable thought....

Dif-tor heh smusma

(Live Long And Prosper)
Lt. Commander
Greetings and congratulations to both Tarvok and RawTalent on your commissions in the VKF! I know we will see great things from both of you, bringing honor and glory to yourselves and to the VKF.

The VKF is quickly growing, and we have found that our unique perspective is attracting bright minds, powerful analyts, and brilliant logical brains to our ranks.

We are medium RP, and we are building the most formidible Federation force in STO with the goals of enriching the in-game experience of our members, supporting each other in missions and battle, and working together to forge unions with other Federation Fleets.

We have Vent for enhanced battle coordination and communications, a Fleet bank with items you can use to enhance your armament, advice on missions, skilling and crafting, and a penchant for logical organization - both our infrastructure and the information we share.

What more can I say - join the VKF! Live Long and Prosper!
Lt. Commander
What a wonderful weekend for the VKF. The Vulcan High Command has seen fit to add three more new commissioned officers, Ne-lans [VKF]Raw, [VKF]Syvor and [VKF]Tarvok. That makes a total of five (counting [VKF]Soren and [VKF]T'Kais from earlier) new warriors fighting for the Vulcan ideals and beliefs we stand for. The fleet will be better for the addition of these talented officers and victory for the Federation, and yes, for Vulcans everywhere, is closer yet...
Lt. Commander
# 64
03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
bump,bump,bump
Lt. Commander
# 65
03-02-2010, 07:41 AM
bumpty,bump
Lt. Commander
Here is the process you follow to join the VKF:

1.Visit www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and register (link at the top of the window for an account. You will get a quick reply via email to verify your address. Click the link in that email, and you become a registered user in our forum.
2.Go back to the forum and log into the account you just created. Visit the Recruiting Center (link on the left-side menu) and review the articles. Then, go to the Forum (main menu link), and the Recruitment Center forum under the Administrative Wing.
3.Go to the thread "New Recruits - Apply to the VKF by replying to this post" and post a reply. That is your application for a commission in the VKF.
4.You will receive one email from me with further instructions. Basically, you wait for your application to be approved (up to 24 hours), and then log into the VKF forum with a new username (the username you used to create your account prefixed by [VKF]). By logging in with that username, you have accepted your commission in the VKF. So my username on the VKF forum is [VKF]Keysailor for example.

We are a worldwide Fleet and have members in Belgium, the UK, Iceland, Denmark, and the USA (including Alaska!). We always seem to find each other online. for example. I am in the USA (east coast), and often find myself online and in-game with Fleet-mates from there and other timezones. I believe that as gamers, we all structure our personal schedules to get in as much game time as possible, and there is always at least one (and usually 2-8) VKF members online when I am. Also, the VKF actively pursues alliances with other Federation Fleets, and that widens the circle of potential players - both in terms of being in-game and in the same sector or mission. The STO universe is large, but we always find each other. I think you will be pleased with both the availability of Fleet-mates in-game, and the comeraderie. English is our lingua franca (with some Vulcan mixed in), and we have a Vent server for voice chat if you want. Voice chat really helps out in teaming, much faster than the Chatbox, but is not required for the Fleet.

I truly hope that you visit our forum soon, and I know you will discover the most formidible force in STO, the VKF. Live Long and Prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 67 The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
03-02-2010, 01:07 PM
If you are a Vulcan or anyone who values logic, genius and brutal strength and endurance, you will never regret coming home to the roots of Vulcan to study, learn and conquer with the VKF.
Lt. Commander
# 68 The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Do you want to have mates who will watch your back and help you when you need it?

Do you want a rich experience in-game?

Do you want to fast-track your character, and find resources quickly?

Do you want to know what traits, skills and equipment are best for your character/career?

You're looking for the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet!

Check us out at http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 69 The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
03-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Vulcans, Humans, Andorians, Oh MY...

When you are ready to really have some fun,

Come to http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com to check out the best fleet in the known Universe

Live Long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
Even if you aren't Vulcan, if you appreciate logic, join the VKF. If you like working with Fleet-mates who will watch your back and give you tips, join the VKF. If you play at odd hours like our worldwide members do, join the VKF. If you like medium RP, enjoy either casual or hardcore gaming, PvE or PvP (or both), join the VKF. If you aspire to all the higher qualities of the Federation...guess what? Join us!

And lastly, if you have a superior intellect, why aren't you already in the VKF with the rest of us?

Visit us at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and see what you can gain by affiliating with the most formidible Fleet in the quadrant. Live Long and Prosper!