Lt. Commander
# 91
01-30-2010, 04:15 PM
And i got reported for trolling from a guy who pretends to know everything because i told him to learn to play.
Well deserved infraction GG Cryptic

frikin expose/exploit is the main thing to win ground combat, no wonder you cant kill **** if you dont know how to use it.
My whole team has some sort of expose buff/skill crap, and i got +expose belt. So i get exposed proc quite often
Lt. Commander
# 92
01-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
Either need a nerf or something its kind of annoying that in away missions even if thier the ony one left they bascially attempt to **** the player and almost completely ignores your away mission team. and usually its a one or 2 hit kill when they use thier melee weapon... only tip I can give to any new players use your away team as sacrificial lambs get behind him and use a special attack.. but I hate having to do that.. lol
One or Two hit kill? Eh?... Can't say that has every happened to me, if anything I think it's a bit too easy, you can be attacked by a sword master and a warrior or two and still be alright (tricorder, hypo-spray, knockback...).
Lt. Commander
# 93
01-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
see I consider swtiching weapons going to one when your cool down isnt up an exploit and refuse to use it.. its a game mechanic I know just how I feel
You think switching weapons is an exploit? Are you for real? Nah, you HAVE to be a troll and a pretty darn good one to bait so many people.

Either that, or you are doing it WAY wrong. You do not use the weapon switching to use special attacks more often. You use an expose weapon on your main hand, use it normally, use the special attack as often. And as soon as an enemy is exposed, THEN you switch to your off-hand weapon (which is an exploit weapon, and ready to fire because you do not use it often) and bash the enemy for some major damage. Gosh, no wonder you are having such a hard time if you are using the weapons that way. I'll have to agree with the posters on the 1st page. You do need to learn how to play.
Lt. Commander
# 94
01-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Look, he was confused and didn't understand how the game works. Now he knows, and will profit from it. We don't need to beat him with the "learn to play, noob" stick since he as admitted he didn't know how to play. Lets just move on.
Lt. Commander
# 95
01-30-2010, 04:36 PM
You have been trying to nerf just about everything since you started playing in OB, I remember you, thats how much you complain. If you spent more time practising instead of calling for nerfs you might find everythings alright as it is...
Lt. Commander
# 96
01-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raximillian
You think switching weapons is an exploit? Are you for real? Nah, you HAVE to be a troll and a pretty darn good one to bait so many people.

Either that, or you are doing it WAY wrong. You do not use the weapon switching to use special attacks more often. You use an expose weapon on your main hand, use it normally, use the special attack as often. And as soon as an enemy is exposed, THEN you switch to your off-hand weapon (which is an exploit weapon, and ready to fire because you do not use it often) and bash the enemy for some major damage. Gosh, no wonder you are having such a hard time if you are using the weapons that way. I'll have to agree with the posters on the 1st page. You do need to learn how to play.
no switching weapon so u dont have a cool down is aka you use your special attack and then switch to a different weapon use its special attack which of course is ready. sorry I feel that an exploit of the game mechanics defeats the purpose of cool downs. You shouldnt be able to use your special switch weapon and use its special dont like it sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 97
01-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
no switching weapon so u dont have a cool down is aka you use your special attack and then switch to a different weapon use its special attack which of course is ready. sorry I feel that an exploit of the game mechanics defeats the purpose of cool downs. You shouldnt be able to use your special switch weapon and use its special dont like it sorry.
Dude, that is your problem, not a problem with the game. Blaming that the game is too hard because you do not want to use the tools available is ludicrous.

It's like playing a tennis match without a racket because you feel it's "wrong" and then complaining to the referee that you lost because you were at a disadvantage... Get real man, no one is going to take you seriously this way.
Lt. Commander
# 98
01-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raximillian
Dude, that is your problem, not a problem with the game. Blaming that the game is too hard because you do not want to use the tools available is ludicrous.

It's like playing a tennis match without a racket because you feel it's "wrong" and then complaining to the referee that you lost because you were at a disadvantage... Get real man, no one is going to take you seriously this way.
huh? that made no sense... since you play the game wtih the racket and its part of the game... switching between weapons to break the cool down is an exploit. its more like this you got the tennis racket... you hit the ball another one is coming the racket is in motion in the other direction but in your other you have a baseball bat and decide to bring it up and hit it. Same as with this 'feature" you are using it to break the cool down whats the point of the cool down if you can go around it. Sorry that you like to cheat I dont. Main reason big nerfs happen.
Lt. Commander
# 99
01-30-2010, 04:48 PM
* Holsters the "learn to play, noob" stick *
* equips "heal mental health" hypo. *
Lt. Commander
# 100
01-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
huh? that made no sense... since you play the game wtih the racket and its part of the game... switching between weapons to break the cool down is an exploit. its more like this you got the tennis racket... you hit the ball another one is coming the racket is in motion in the other direction but in your other you have a baseball bat and decide to bring it up and hit it. Same as with this 'feature" you are using it to break the cool down whats the point of the cool down if you can go around it. Sorry that you like to cheat I dont. Main reason big nerfs happen.
No one is breaking a cooldown on a weapon, the weapons have separate cooldowns. If I use my exploit weapon, switch to my expose weapon, and switch back, I still have the cooldown there. What exploit are you talking about?

Are you thinking that the 2 weapons should have a shared cooldown? why? they are separate weapons. There is nothing wrong with firing the special on one weapon, switching to the other, and firing its special. Separate weapons, separate cooldowns. Where is the cheating part?