Lt. Commander
# 121
01-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V0rt
Purposely ignoring what people are telling him and continuing to ramble on about nonsense. Guy is just a troll or the densest person I've ever seen.
Light does not escape this man. However, this game play mechanic does.
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-30-2010, 06:20 PM
sorry but I dont think the devs inteded for the player to go around cool downs by using 2 devastating attacks in seconds of each other beyond the fact that completely breaks ground combat its retarded. I see why u think ground combat is easy ur palying the system. But they will nerf it and I think this because I dont think this was intended. but come on flame me some more I dont care just gonna report it since its just moving this thread way beyond topic and their gonna lock it and server out bans warnings and such anyway. hopefully not before I put my video up.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-30-2010, 06:20 PM
another thing to note is that you can set your away team to assist you. Click on the aim reticle where the team portraits are when you have yourself selected and your away team will attack whatever you do.

I do this with most my away team having expose weapons and I focus the biggest threat and usually get an exploit attack on it which makes the rest of the battle easier.
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
They are the only glimmer of challenge in the ground game. If you are having trouble, the good news is you can learn and get better. The rest of the AI and difficulty needs to be increased.
hell yeah man, i love the sword master fights, my away team is pimped to the nines with ecent weapons and armour and ive trained the properly, if u have a clue how to play u can kill them easy
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Look like a certain one love the attention, won't admit he's wrong, and is stubborn for wrong reasons. Not a desirable person to be around, it seems.

Anyhow, is there anyone in this thread so far that have agreed with your position, Ajac?
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halstead
Look like a certain one love the attention, won't admit he's wrong, and is stubborn for wrong reasons. Not a desirable person to be around, it seems.

Anyhow, is there anyone in this thread so far that have agreed with your position, Ajac?
why does it matter? Its the internet and your nobody... but when they nerf it wonder if people will still think the game is so easy. Oh well you kind of people will always find a way to cheat the system and I hope when they read this thread and see so many people doing it they nerf it .
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
why does it matter? Its the internet and your nobody... but when they nerf it wonder if people will still think the game is so easy. Oh well you kind of people will always find a way to cheat the system and I hope when they read this thread and see so many people doing it they nerf it .
If they make weapons have a global countdown (all ground weapon specials, in all circumstances) I'll publically admit that the devs are as troubled as ajac... until then, it's an intended game mechanic by devs that seem competent and well adjusted in life.
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
If they make weapons have a global countdown (all ground weapon specials, in all circumstances) I'll publically admit that the devs are as troubled as ajac... until then, it's an intended game mechanic by devs that seem competent and well adjusted in life.
2 devestating attacks in seconds= game breaking and hope it gets nerfed. Somethings I can deal with but people that abuse the system I wont. But enjoy it while it lasts and while this thread lasts still in shock its not closed yet I downer if their getting more info about this "feature"
Lt. Commander
# 129
01-30-2010, 06:54 PM
What are you talking about? Swordmasters and Officers are just tough, not impossible.

Order all team members to fire at the Swordmasters as they run toward your position, lay down mines, boom. shoot him some more then you have one toast Swordmaster.

Officers are pretty much the same way.
Lt. Commander
# 130
01-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
2 devestating attacks in seconds= game breaking and hope it gets nerfed. Somethings I can deal with but people that abuse the system I wont. But enjoy it while it lasts and while this thread lasts still in shock its not closed yet I downer if their getting more info about this "feature"
How is it an abuse when EVERYONE can use it with ease, no cheat, no trick, no bug?