# 131
01-30-2010, 07:04 PM
no point =/
Lt. Commander
# 132
01-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necto View Post
Do you even know what are you talking about ?? Do you understand what Expose and Exploit is IN GAME?

Expose does not have any benefit except using Exploit on it! And you cant do Exploit if you dont switch weapons!
Waiting for your stupid BOs to do Exploit is idiotic, you can only gear them up so they do Expose more often.

Expose is NOT devastating attack it does NO DMG if Exploit is not aplied after it!

What part of it dont you understand??!
Right, you can't one shot the opponent or take down a huge chunk of his HP if you don't use BOTH expose and exploit attacks. It's enough that you need two weapons or have your away team have enough of expose weapons to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 133
01-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halstead
How is it an abuse when EVERYONE can use it with ease, no cheat, no trick, no bug?
its abuse as I said many many times that your breaking the cool down. Your not ment to do 2 devastating attacks withen seconds of each other. Their needs to be a global timer .
Lt. Commander
# 134
01-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Guys just stop posting, I said this 3 or 4 pages ago.

The guy doesn't know how to play the game and is just a troll asking everything to be nerfed as he done for the whole of OB

come on your talking to a guy that had the game since october and didn't know what expose and exploit attacks were, Enough is enough let the thread die
Lt. Commander
# 135
01-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
Guys just stop posting, I said this 3 or 4 pages ago.

The guy doesn't know how to play the game and is just a troll asking everything to be nerfed as he done for the whole of OB

come on your talking to a guy that had the game since october and didn't know what expose and exploit attacks were, Enough is enough let the thread die
woot another report but back on topic here some video just casue I was bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzk-WQVTrUg
Lt. Commander
# 136
01-30-2010, 08:12 PM
congratulations on another epic report fail.

Thank you for the video that completely contradicts yourself cause you apparently had no trouble with the sword master, so again it just proves your talking rubbish and being a troll.

Thank you again
Lt. Commander
# 137
01-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
congratulations on another epic report fail.

Thank you for the video that completely contradicts yourself cause you apparently had no trouble with the sword master, so again it just proves your talking rubbish and being a troll.

Thank you again

your welcome just making your day one post at a time
Lt. Commander
# 138
02-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
Either need a nerf or something its kind of annoying...
I like the fact that they single in on you. Heck you single in on them, right?

W/o them going after me, the away missions would be sleep worthy easy.
Lt. Commander
# 139
02-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctander View Post
I like the fact that they single in on you. Heck you single in on them, right?

W/o them going after me, the away missions would be sleep worthy easy.
what I find funny about them is of all the klingon npcs they are the only ones that fight like true klingons lol I had one rush us the other day completely ignored my team went for me so i a running jumping all over the place till I can critical him and kill him but man sometimes its to close for comfort.
Lt. Commander
# 140
02-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Personally, I like them as they are. They offer a good challenge and make you use your BO skills and take advantage of positioning. I have my BO's equipped with expose weapons that are aoe and explode. They tend to knock them down a lot and expose numerous enemies and I use a multi beam exploit to hit the officer/swordmaster and whatever warriors are open. I usually take out 2 or so in my first volley this way. Make sure that you're not in aim mode when they get up in your face.

The overwatch ability is nice to have as well since it'll reduce the damage from strikes. Also make sure that you're properly equipped when fighting Klingons. Keep shields or armor that resist disruptors and melee damage. I usually keep 2 or 3 sets of armor on my character depending on my targets.